Chapter 3: Rules & Halwa

"Here are the Rules-- but before the rules, let me tell you something... This is not your father's house where you live by your rules, enjoying all the luxuries... This is my house, so simply follow my rules & live your life---

1. Never ask me for any favour/money.
2.You are not allowed to share the bed with me. Sleep on the Floor.
3.You need to wake up at 4 am every morning, if I find you sleeping even a second later than that...you won't get your dinner.
4.Whatever happens in this four walls should stay here! If not, you have to face severe consequences!
5. Don't infere in my personal affairs and decisions!
6. Act like a normal couple in front of others.
7.Always maintain a smiling face in front my parents... Do not let them get suspicious of our relationship.
8. I won't be accompanying you anywhere, if someone asks why.. it's your duty to give them an unsuspicious reason.
9. Follow all my orders without questioning me.

ALL THESE RULES SHOULDN'T BE DISCLOSED TO ANYONE!

"If you disobey any of the above rules, you would be thrown out of this house without any consideration."
Krish finished saying all his rules in a dark tone leaving Seema shocked and dumbfounded.
For a second,she felt her maternal hell was much better than this! With this he left for taking bath.

Shortly after, there was a knock at their bedroom-
"Seema, Krish come down for breakfast" - Aasha called them.

"Coming Maa" replied Krish without glancing at Seema, while he just stepped out of the bathroom.

Then they heard foot steps fading away.

"What are you waiting for? Do you want someone to give you milk or sandalwood bath? Just get lost from my sight, go get ready soon and come down fast..I'm going!!" He roared at her before going out of the room.

~At the kitchen~

Both Seema and Meera entered the kitchen, one was looking very much happy while the other was faking happiness.

Aasha asked both of her DIL's to cook a sweet dish as a part of their 'first rasoi ritual'

Meera who has barely entered the kitchen was feeling scared about doing this ritual, so she thought..
I don't know ABC of cooking! How will I make a eatable dish now..let alone sweet dish!! No no I can't let Seema take the place of good cook in their hearts! I've do something really quick!!

Then she whispered to Seema who was standing beside her in a low tone- "Hey Seema you know very well I don't know anything about cooking! Please help me make a Halwa or Kheer... dont let me down in front our inlaws....please.." She requested to her.

Seema being kind and foolish, accepts to this not knowing the trap laid for her. So both of them starts cooking. Seema helps Meera in making the sweet by telling the procedure and ingredients needed for the dish.

~Half an hour later~

"Meera Bahu , Seema Bahu have you both finished cooking?" asking this Aasha entered the kitchen only to see two aromatic sweet dishes being placed in two bowls ready for serving.

"Meera Bahu , Seema Bahu have you both finished cooking?" asking this Aasha entered the kitchen only to see two aromatic sweet dishes being placed in two bowls ready for  serving