Chapter 22: Aaranya's attitude.

SHIVAJI ENTERPRISES

-Krish's Cabin-

"S-Sorry.. Kutty and Aryan you both go to home now, we'll discuss about Kutty's internship once we come back. I-I'll serve for Karan.. you both leave from here immediately." Krish said in a straight tone without meeting their eyes.

"But.. Kangaroo.. what happened? Why suddenly we both should leave? You were feeding me right? What happened now?" Aaranya asked in a confused tone.

"I'm sorry to say Kutty.. but first stop calling Bhai 'Kangaroo' Can't you see this is an office.. so please maintain its decorum..And keep all this feeding and stuff  to our home itself. Here more than 100  employees work.. these things can create a bad image about Bhai as well as the company." Karan said looking at Aaranya.

"But--"

"No Aryan, Karan is absolutely right! Please leave from here" Krish stressed his words.

"Kan-(Karan glares at Aaranya) Krish.. sorry I'm sorry I didn't know that Karan bhai can call you Bhai while I can't call you 'Kangaroo' Sorry for damaging your so called 'Employer image'" she huffed in an irritated tone.

"I call him Bhai because everyone here knows about the relationship we two share and that's because Papa has introduced me as his second son.And you are going to join as a mere intern from tommorrow.. so remember that and act accordingly.. we don't need any rumours about you here. " Karan says sternly and looks at the duo.

"Karan you are being harsh with her.. she is just a small Kid..." Aryan tried to defend his sister.

"Sorry if I am harsh.. but I won't compromise with my office decorum" Karan says with finality and goes from there leaving the three behind.

"Sorry Krish Sir" Aaranya says mockingly and leaves from there. Krish sighs at his brother's short temper. 

"Sorry Aryan.. but he was right on his part. The way he told may be wrong, but the intention wasn't" Krish says to Aryan in a defeated tone. 

"I understand Krish.. but he could've also thought about that" Aryan says in a disappointed tone and leaves from there.

And poor Karan's lunch is long forgotten.

------------------------------------

-In the corridor-

Ananya was carrying some confidential files to  Karan's Cabin when someone collides with her hardly causing her to drop all the files on the floor. She looks up and finds the brother sister duo smirking at her condition.

"You were the one who interrupted our lunch time right..? Now enjoy collecting the files from the ground like a dog.." Aaranya mocks her.

"Excuse me Madam, please mind your words" Ananya says with slight anger.

"What if I don't?" she asks arrogantly.

"Mam I don't know who you are.. but right now you are in our office and I can ask you walk out from here" Ananya says boldly.

"Hello, you can't move a single rock here.. but if I want I'll throw you out of this office right away." Aaranya challenges her.

"Do whatever you can...I'm least bothered about your threats.." Ananya says once again without any flinching.

"You bit--"

"Mam just remember whatever you do here is being recorded in our camera and I can certainly book a case against you for harassment." Ananya strikes her masterstroke.