Chapter 20: The duo.

-At night-

Both the couples were sitting in the dinning hall waiting for the takeout dinner order to arrive soon. It was Krish's idea to order in takeouts instead of cooking the dinner.

*Doorbell rings*
Seema excuses herself to attend the door. When she opened the door, there was a guy with a travel bag standing instead of having their order. She misunderstands him as a delivery boy and asks-

"Where's our order mister?"

"What order? and who are you by the way pretty lady?" The guy questions Seema roaming his eyes all over her figure. He looks charming.. but something about him gives negative vibes to Seema as she feels uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Mister you are the delivery guy from Swiggy right?" she asks him skeptically.

"Nah.. but this is Bougainvilla I'm sure.. are you the new---" before he could say more, they both hear a male voice coming towards them.

"What happened Seema, who's at the door.. any problem ah?" Krish asks as he comes to check on her.

"Arey Krish.. how are you.. and who is the lady here.. new servant?" the guy asks looking at Krish as he comes to the door and steps inside the house.

"Aryan.. mind your words.. she is my wife.. don't jump to conclusions without knowing the facts." Krish says enraged hearing Aryan's words.

"Oh I-I'm so sorry bhabhi I didn't attend your wedding so that I didn't recognize you.. I'm sorry for misunderstanding.. Sorry Krish.. sorry for calling her a servant" he apologizes immediately to both of them. But Seema could definitely bet he wasn't sorry at all.. she could say by his body language.

"Bhai.. what happened..?" they all hear Karan's voice as he comes to see what's taking Krish and Seema so long to come.

"Aryan bhai.. when did you come...?" Karan asks surprised seeing Aryan at the door and goes to hug him. He hugs back greeting him.

"I'm fine.. how are you all? And Krish and Karan congrats on your wedding.. sorry we four couldn't attend it.. Dad and Mom asked to convey their wishes and regards--

"Please come inside and talk.. we couldn't keep the guest standing at the door itself" Seema interrupts his talking and invites him inside the house.

They all go inside the house and settle on the couch on the living room. Meera comes out and sees the new guest and huffs in irritation.. but doesn't show it explicitly. Karan beckons her to sit beside him and introduces her to Aryan. Aryan again looks at her lustfully and he notices she is in her nighty with a shawl on top of it.

"Hello bhabhi I'm Aryan, cousin of Karan and Krish.. to be precise their Mama's son." (mother's brother's son) he introduces himself and shakes his hands with her. When he tries to do the same with Seema she folds her hand in namaste to avoid his hand's contact, but he smirks slyly looking at her without anyone's notice.

"Aryan bhai.. how is mama, mami and our kutty?" Karan asks referring to Aryan's parents and his sister who is younger to all the three (Karan, Krish and Aryan)

"All are fine Karan.. and that moti I.. I mean Aaranya she is coming here tomorrow" he says surprising them all the more.

"What? Kutty is coming here? How? I-I mean so surprising it is... she was in Manipur right?" Krish asks Aryan in surprised tone.

"Yeah.. she was there.. but two weeks back she came home.. this year is final year right? She needs to do some field work and gain experience it seems.. so she wants to join in any company here for her internship" he said clarifying their doubts.