Chapter 40: Karan and Meera's Tiff.

Author's Note: Thanks for voting in the previous chapters.❤️❤️

Read, Vote and Comment. Eagerly awaiting your responses. Please give lots of inline comments.. I love knowing your reactions!

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken.

Happy Reading!❤️❤️

***********************

-Bougain Villa-

Karan silently followed Meera inside their room. Once inside the room, he immediately latched the door properly and turned to face Meera. He was very much disappointed and disturbed because of her behaviour with Seema. He decided to have some 'nice' talk with her regarding that. 

"Karan.. you always support your oh-so-dear Bhabhi right? Look what has she done to you now! Because of her you're bleeding today.."  Meera complains and tries to hold his hand when he yanks it away from her harshly and yells in annoyance-

"Stop it Meera..! Just Fucking Stop it!" Meera gets stunned for a moment looking at his rage filled demeanour.

"What! Even now are you going to support that Seema?" She roars back with same intensity.

"Yes! I'll support her Always..--- before he could complete, she interrupts him rudely with  sarcastic claps

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

"Very Well! Awesome! Fantastic... I really don't understand what black magic has she done on you.. that Seema.. she.. she has completely turned you against me! Sh.. she has played her cards so well that even after being hurt by her, you're still defending her in front of me.. I.. I just can't believe it! Oh my god! What an actress we have here!" she says sarcastically and looks at him angrily.

Hearing her words, Karan's anger got the best of him and he raises his hand to slap her tight, but stops abruptly before smacking her hard and lowers it slowly. His eyes were spitting fire, letting out his unsaid rage.

Meera gets terrified because of this and closes her eyes in fear. She slowly opens it after some seconds and finds him standing in front of her like a raging bull. Her eyes get teared up in fear. 

"Speak one more word against her without any knowledge.. and you'll have to see the worst of me!" He warns in low yet dangerous tone, making her flinch in terror.

He backs away a little from her and glares at her angrily boring holes in to her with his heated gaze.

"You..you.." Meera once again tries to say something when he gestures to stay silent by keeping his finger on the lips and notices that his injured finger was still half bandaged just the way Seema had left it, moreover it had started bleeding once again. He manages to wrap the rest of the bandage with his left hand. When Meera came forward to assist him, he threw her disgusting stare and did it all by himself.

"Karan.. listen to me..your.." she mumbles in a low tone stuttering badly.

"Shut up Meera!" he shouts in anger. Meera steps back in fear. She looks at him dreadfully.

"Karan..baby.." she opens her mouth yet again when he loses all his patience and bellows in rage-

"I asked you stay silent! Can't you understand what am I saying? Are you deaf?" 

"Karan.. but at least give a chance to speak.." she begs in a low tone.

"Chance to speak? Really? Did you give to Bhabhi..? Did you listen to her even for a second? Or did you even try listening to what was I about to say? No right? You simply started bad-mouthing her without any idea what was she doing there.. you started accusing her of some baseless shits without even thinking for once.. and you want a chance to speak now..?" He asks sarcastically as he continues to glare at her.