<5>

Like the ocean keeps away the breeze, I wanna ride your wave and be your tide.

"Haechan, she's the only blood relative I have. I apologise for her, I won't let her appear in your your eye sight. Just remember she's very important to me."

It's very wierd right. At that time Renjun looked like he would shave him off, but not only he forgive him but also apologized.

Renjun looked kind of upset at that time too, was something wrong which he didn't know.

Weiwei is kind of lucky. Although she was kidnapped, they kidnapped her from her kidnappers, and she found her own brother among them.

She was okay, but he still feels guilty. If he had known earlier he wouldn't have done that. But what done is already done.

"God damn Lee Donghyuck, can you fucking focus??? Run from there you dumbshit!!" Suddenly Renjun's sound could be heard from the earpiece. Haechan was started for a second, before realising he was currently in a  mission.

His mind was swept away from yesterday's thoughts. He needs to concentrate. But he was happy, Renjun was back to his own self.

Unconsciously a smile formed on his face, still standing in the same place.

"LEE FUCKING DONGHYUCK, YOU BETTER STOP SMILING AND RUN. IF YOU ARE NOT ALIVE BY THE END OF THIS MISSION, I MYSELF WILL DIG A GRAVE FOR YOU!!!" Renjun shouted to which several members tusked and almost threw thier earpiece.

Donghyuck was unfazed, the smile on his face only becoming wider. His bestfriend was back.

Haechan immediately looked behind him, seeing some people approaching him he was a bit  worked up.

But seeing they were unarmed, Haechan dashed towards them, taking out his gun, he aimed it at the three people and shoot them dead.

He managed to become showy. Flexing a bit and waving his nonexistent long hair.  Showing a toothy smile to one of his friends who was hiding behind the cupboard, he ran to the other side.

By the end of the mission, each and every member was fine, accept for Haechan and Jungwoo. They both got a bullet. Jungwoo had it near his knees while Haechan had it near his ribcage.

Haechan was sitting on the floor supported by a tired Mark, as they waited for Ten to come with the vans. He was breathing heavily because of the pain that was surging through him. Even then he was gritting his teeth and smiling at the other members who were looking at the younger with concern.

Haechan had his fists balled, constantly feeling it was coating with sweat, he rubbed it on his jeans. His forehead was also getting more sweaty, his light brown strands sticking to his forehead.

"Haechan don't close your eyes. Just wait for some more minutes, Ten hyung would be here!" The older boy spoke brushing out the younger's hair that were sticked to his forehead.

While Jungwoo was fine talking with members, Haechan had already started closing his eyes. Mark was quite worried about him, repeatedly telling not to close his eyes.

*************

"Weiwei I want that flavour!" The young 15 year girl spoke as she eyed the icecream parlour.

They were on Thier way for home, as they have had thier classes. The surroundings were full with chatter, several other school students scattered here and there.