<12>

That joyous smile on your face, makes me want to take away the pain the makes the smile disappear.

Weiwei didn't know what she should feel. With every passing moment, her heart rate increasing, as if it would soon drive into a cardiac arrest.

The boy was too close to her, she could literally feel his hot breaths fanning over her face. The situation was for sure awkward.

His hands slipped and placed itself on the wood behind Weiwei, capturing her between the wood and himself.

Weiwei's breathe hitched, she tightened the grip on his shirt. Her head peacefully resting on his chest, hearing his heart beat, which calmed her conflicted mind.

Although it was fast, it was still soothing.
But she didn't understand, she fought with him day and night, still why she was feeling like this captured in his arms. It was such a serine feeling, which she had never even encountered yet.

Sweat beaded on both of Thier foreheads. Even Weiwei's palm were coated with sweat.

He didn't seem to mind thier close proximity, but it was bothering Weiwei. She shouldn't feel like that, and yet she was liking it.

There was a sound outside the closet that caught both of their attention, looks like someone entered the room.

This caused Weiwei to forget everything and her mind begining to become a mess. While Haechan looked calm, taking in the situation.

Finally the footsteps, were heard nearing them. Weiwei was more scared now, her hold tightening more, giving it a light tug.

Haechan looked down at her, seeing her so scared, he felt himself softening. She looked so scared, unlike in the morning, she was roaring like a wild cat. Little lioness.

He moved his hands and proceeded to keep one hand on the back of her head, not allowing her head to move anywhere from his chest.
And the other settling itself on the small of her back, holding her securely in his arms.

Weiwei closed her eyes tightly letting Haechan do whatever he was doing. Although her heart lurched at it and maybe she also would have turned like a tomato right now.

Haechan was cautious about her, as the realisation hit him, he was left there to protect her at any cost. He would do that for sure.

He carefully adjusted her in his arms, and put his chin on top of her head, sniffling the smell of coconut mint that came from the shampoo she used.

As the sound of footsteps faded away, Haechan moved his head and kept  his ear close to the wood of the closet, hearing the distant sound carefully.

No sound was there, complete silence. It was his chance.

He again carefully lifted her head from his chest and held her shoulder on both sides.

"Listen Weiwei don't be sacred, I am here. I won't let anyone touch you." He managed to speak in a low voice. And then he opened the closet looking outside, then he again looked at Weiwei.
"Stay here, until I come get you. Don't come out at any cost. I'll go see him."