<27>

"Yujia!" Weiwei called out dashing from her place to the girl

She fell down beside her sister's body. Her knees ache from the fall, but her body already felt so numb.

"Yujia are you stupid?!? How can you  do that! Have you thought about me? What will I do after you're gone!!" Weiwei  scolded with one of her hand on Yujia's face caressing it with her thumb.

"M-my dea-r little sister..... I-if I'm gone you have dad and R-Renjun gege. Now stop c-crying like a baby, I s-swear it's not hurting!" Yujia coughed out a few times. It was already difficult for her to breathe.

Weiwei didn't know what to do. Her hands clasping her own face in sadness. "You are such a bully Yujia. Please don't leave me!"

Her voice was choking. Yujia heard it and felt her own emotions twitch. She bit her bottom lips, to control her tears from flowing out of her eyes.

She didn't want to look emotional, weak or pathetic at that moment. Although it doesn't matter if she wanted or not, she couldn't afford to. Atleast not in front of Weiwei.

The pain was already too much. Every part of her body was burning. She continued to fell lightheaded as her body was draining out of blood from the gunshot wound.

Weiwei cried for some moment and then withdrew the hand on her face. She slowly looked at Yujia, who was calmly looking at her.

Weiwei lifted up her head and kept it on her lap, she didn't waste a second before making her hands go round her shoulders, taking her into her embrace.

Being carefull of the wound, she patted her hair and her back which was lightly visible. "You are my good sister. I'll listen to you Yujia. I love you, please  don't leave me. I can't live without you. You were the first thing I have ever seen in my life, after I first time opened my eyes. I'm sorry if you had to get into trouble because of me. And I'm sorry again for lying to you about that boy. I really like him, but he likes you. I was jealous at first, but now I promise I won't come in between, you can have him. So Yujia can you please not leave me." Weiwei begged, sobbing, trying hard not to break down.

Yujia moved her shaking hand and placed it on Weiwei's hair, smoothing it down. "S-silly. I never held a grudge against you. If you like him, then he can be only yours. I don't like him. And trouble, what trouble are you talking about? Huh? It was my own descision to tangle in your things and solve it for you. You don't have to feel guilty for it. And lastly Weiwei I love you too. You are my precious little sister, promise me you will run as soon as I close my eyes."

Weiwei shook her head in a desperate manner, her eyes agin getting moist. "No"

"Weiwei please! I'm really in very much pain, until and unless you agree to me, I can't let go of that pain." Yujia said, her eyes already felt like dropping and an invisible force tugging at her life.