<13>

When you are included in my world, I fell it's completed.

Everything had been going nice, days passing quickly.

Weiwei also got to meet with the members girlfriends, becoming a good friend with them.

"Babe, you can't eat that!" Jia shouted to the younger girl, who was about to eat the candies from the packet.

"Why?" Weiwei whined, eyeing the packet full of colourful candies, her hands hanging in the air.

"Because it's for my bubu." Jia said as she took the packet away and hid it somewhere near her.

"Mean." Weiwei retorted folding her hands on her chest, a visible pout on her face.

Not all of them had, but Yuta, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Yangyang and Jeno had thier girlfriends.

The girls were actually fun, understanding each other and helping them out.

Jia, Taeyong's girlfriend was a designer. Miyeon, Jaehyun's girlfriend was a journalist, while Yuta's girlfriend Sakura was a marine biologist. Yuna and Somi, Jeno and Yangyang's girlfriends were still in university.

"Yo girl, lets go, my Yang square, will give us a treat!" Somi declared, taking the girl's hand in hers and dashing out of the room.

"Somi, slow down. Yangyang won't run away!" Weiwei struggled to keep with the pace of the elder girl, Somi was really a excited butterfly at that time.

Skipping one or two steps on the stairs, they finally reached his bedroom.

Somi didn't hesitate to barge inside, dragging Weiwei with her as well.

Somi went bumping into a rigid chest, while Weiwei was able to stabilize herself.

"A warming would have been nice." Yangyang spoke as he caressed Somi's forehead, where she bumped onto him.

"Oh, sorry I was just excited to see you!" Somi reasoned, going forward and hanging her arms around his shoulder.

"Yeah sure Som." Yangyang smiled, his attention shifting to the girl who stood awkwardly at the corner. He waved his hand at her.
"Oh hey Weiwei!"

"Hey!" Weiwei greeted somewhat still awkwardly, since the couple were sticked to each other, and she kind of felt like a third wheel.

"Oh yeah, I already told Weiwei that you would take us out!" Somi said looking at her boyfriend adorably, to which the boy cooed.

"Ok then let's go!" Yangyang took his girlfriend's hand in his intertwining thier fingers together.

Weiwei quitely followed them.  The trio reached the living room, they passed by several members.
Who either smiled at them or minded thier own work .

As they came accross Haechan and Mark, Yangyang invited them to join in, since he thought Weiwei would feel awkward, being alone between the couple.

Mark whined a bit, saying he had to watch his favourite series, but nonetheless Weiwei dragged him together. Haechan was neutral to everything.