<20>

Your existence in my life is the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Weiwei woke up to the bright light streaming inside from the window. She was in a very good mood.

She streched her arms and neck, before she rubbed her eyes to chase the remaining sleep away.

She looked at the other side of the huge bed, no one was there.
Minding her own things, she got up from the bed and wore her own slippers.

With that she entered the bathroom, doing her own things and coming out after some time with her clothes changed.

Her eyes automatically went to the deak kept not so far away. If he is not here then where did he go, so early morning.

With that thought she climbed down the stairs, and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen only Taeyong and Kun were there.

They were talking about something in a very low voice, so Weiwei couldn't possibly hear it.

She slowly walked towards them, Taeyong from his peripheral view already saw her coming and immediately dropped the topic, after giving a clue to Kun.

"Good morning Taeyong and Kun!" Weiwei like a happy sunflower wished them.

Taeyong and Kun both glanced at her and smiled back. Although the same smile which Taeyong gave today was sending chills to her at the past, but now it was warm and enthusiastic.

"Good morning!"
"Good morning Weiwei!"

Weiwei tiptoed and looked from behind Kun shoulder, what they were cooking.

Taeyong was flipping pancakes, and Kun was holding the container halfway filled with the batter.

She sniffled the smell of the freshly baked pancake and turned around going to the table to take her place.

"Renjun you suck at this man!!"
"Oh shut up Mark hyung, I don't play games so frequently like you!"
"Fuck it, Yangyang stop him, he's beside you. !"
"Renjun... !!!!"

"And I won!" Haechan threw his hands in the air in a joyful manner as he won the game they were playing.

Everyone looked at Renjun, well particularly glaring at him.

"If it wasn't for Renjun hyung, would we lose?? You need to practice !" Chenle puffed out his cheeks as he turned his face away from Renjun.

"Cute." Weiwei commented from the other side, where she sat between Renjun and Jisung.

The joy in Haechan's face, immediately evaporated as he glared at Chenle. His girlfriend, commenting on others cute. It wasn't fair.

They were officially a couple now, but choosed to keep it a secret for the time being. Being extra careful around one another.