<34>

" You gotta finish it early, my hand kinda hurts." Weiwei spoke with her pouted lips as he was taking forever.

"I got it baby, just a moment" Haechan flowed his brush on the canvas as fast as possible. His skills were quite extraordinary, as he practically was at the ending of completion of his painting.
"Okay you can strech around if you want, I am done. But don't come now, I still got something to do."

Weiwei mumbled a quite okay, getting up from the chair and her eyes dangling at every corner of the room.

The room was of grey and white colour, with a neutral atmosphere. The walls had different pictures hung on them, which was probably painted by him only.

But the place was chilly. She never came to this side of the mansion. It had a different vibe, as if the door wasn't opened for years.

She couldn't help but turn her head to look at the boy who sat across the room, concentrating on completion of his painting.

Just looking at his face she got the little fragments of memory, from when they  met to till now.

How much he had changed. At first when she met him, he was very cold to her, but was very good with his members. Then they eventually worked on it and now their relationship is something, which people admire.

So many things had happened in that short span of time, but it just feels like yesterday. She wasn't able to believe that a year had passed, since she came here.

Being here she found herself, which she lost somewhere in her traumatic life. The guilt of killing someone and loosing her precious sister, all had gone. She was grateful to everything and everyone, for what she is now, because she found a better self here.

A light smile beaming on her face, as she noticed he looked up at her, reciprocating her with a wide grin.

"Are you done?" Weiwei asked softly, with her eyes which only held admiration. She admired him for who he was, even if it had been hard on him, he stayed strong. He managed himself and then her as well.

"Yeah." He replied standing up from his chair to let her take a look.

But internally he was nervous, to let her see the painting.His heart was thumping inside his ribcage, anticipating her reaction.

Weiwei had a shocked expression on her face as she viewed the canvas. Her reaction only intensifying, when she fully understood the paiting.

The canvas had a beautiful painting of her sitting on a wooden bench, looking down with a fond smile. And Haechan sat on the ground, just beside her leg, looking up at her. But it was not the most fascinating part.

The fact that he drew someone else also there melted Weiwei's heart. Just behind them between the trees, she saw herself but with more definite features, but she was sure it wasn't her but Yujia.

She was looking at them with a big smile on her face. Wearing a white dress, she stood beside a man who waited for her.

He didn't forget her best part, and that was what brought tears to her eyes. She sniffled, turning around looking at him.

But soon she found herself with a silly grin. Haechan looked like a true artist, with the different colours, splashed on his face.

"You're cute." Weiwei blurted out, trying to wipe the paint off from his lips, with her thumb.

Haechan looked down at her, a shiver running through his spine at the feel of her touch, and the heat only growing. "I know."

Weiwei placed her head on his chest, after clearing his lips. Her arms going around his torso, while his sneaked around her back and above her head.