<10>

Your eyes are like deep oceans, that make me wonder how far I can swin onto it.

"Why the heck am I here??"

"Weiwei, this is the fifth time you are asking this question, now shut the fuck up!" Ten glared at her, annoyed answering her too many times.

Weiwei pouted, not any more afraid of the gang members like before she was. They once felt very intimidating but now they were mere guys, who liked to be scary sometimes.

Renjun chuckled from beside Ten, liking the way his sister was being friendly with everyone.

"Man, handle your sister here, she's eating my head from the same question!" Ten spoke taking his headset out and keeping it on the table.

"I haven't even asked that many times. I'm bored okay!" The pout on Weiwei's face only intensified, as she got up from the couch and went out of the room.

Weiwei didn't think of a place before leaving the room, she just got too bored there. Anyways the boys will be back in no time.

They were gone for a mission, as she sat with Ten and Renjun who guided them though it.

Weiwei wondered around the quite hallways, searching for something new to discover.

She kept on walking down the hallway, reaching another corner, she had never come accross.

She fought against her good side of brain, which was telling her not to go there. Her evil side of brain dominated her good one, she walked straight.

She reached a door, a metal door to be exact. Weiwei lifted her finger and traced her finger on the edge of the door. The metal feeling cold under her fingertips.

She pushed it away, but the door didn't open. It was locked securely.

Weiwei groaned wanting to know what's on the other side of the room, she tried pushing it hard, searching somewhere.

Her hand fell on the brick of wall, from beside the second brick slided away with a password lock being displayed.

"What's so secretive ? There's even a lock." Weiwei mumbled trying out random numbers which she could guess.

But the random numbers didn't open the door. Her mind working fast how to open the door, curious about the other side.

Her fingers stop pressing the number blocks, as she heard the sound of the front door opening.

She froze there, if there's a password it's sure that something important is here. And she is here trying to break the code. She's gone for sure.

Weiwei panicked running as fast as she could, climbing the stairs she reached her shared room with Renjun.

With shallow breathes she reached the door and pushed it open, shutting it behind her. She was quick to jump onto the bed and cover herself with the duvet, pretending to be asleep.