<6>

I can see the burning sky, yeah I can feel it coming closer. Together we will stay alive. I know it's forever.

When Weiwei woke up the next consecutive day, she realised she felt asleep when Renjun was massaging her scalp

When Weiwei woke up the next consecutive day, she realised she felt asleep when Renjun was massaging her scalp. Thinking of this a warm feeling spread across her chest. Unconsciously a smile displayed on her features.

They both had talked the whole night, not minding the chaotic atmosphere, as the two members were brought back injured. Although Renjun rushed to check, knowing it was his bestfriend who was injured.

Renjun also explained why he was there and she understands his thoughts. He took some other way to take out thier father's killer, so she doesn't blame him. Just a bit uneasy feeling, which she knows will go away soon.

Her thoughts came to a halt as she heard shuffling from the other side of the curtains, probably one of the members woke up.

Weiwei didn't know, if they met how she would  talk or react to them. They still are the same people who kidnapped her for information.

Thinking about this, Weiwei sighed heavily. She supported her head with the headboard, and stretched her neck which felt somewhat sore.

Maybe because of her pain, she kept turning during her sleep. That's why her neck was left in an awkward position. She would have to ask for some painkillers.

"Ah, fuck-" She groaned in pain as she attempted to sit, falling back on the bed with a soft sound.

"Are you okay?" Weiwei snapped her head towards the owner of the voice, somewhat startled by his sudden approach.

He had those adorable round eyes, with that good looking nose and chapped lips. He looked so innocent for a mafia member.

She knows, his name is Jungwoo. Renjun told her last night.

"Y-yeah, did I disturb you. I'm sorry." Weiwei apologized, bowing her head down.

"Oh no no not at all, I was woken up hours ago. Just heard you, so thought I could help you." Jungwoo spoke with his signature smile, which reached from his ear to ear.

Weiwei suddenly felt very comfortable. Even if they were behaving nicely just because she is Renjun's sister, she felt good. As if someone was there to care for her. She could feel herself smiling back at the older boy.

"No it's fine, I was wondering where Renjun is?" Weiwei asked remembering why she woke up.

"Uh I don't know if you want I can go call him."

"No, no it's okay. He would come eventually I know!" Weiwei denied him because he was still a patient like her, his leg was painfull, yet he took the burden to come to her just so he could help her.

"If you say so. By the way Weiwei right?" Jungwoo asked taking a sit on the remaining place left on the bed, as most of it was occupied by her.

"Yeah, and your are Jungwoo!" Weiwei said pointing her index finger to the older boy, to which he hummed and ruffled her hair.