<21>

Feeling you and me together in one picture, is the best feeling ever.

Weiwei was starring at the non moving cup of vanila flavoured ice cream in front of her, with her palpitating heart.

The taste and flavour were all gone, and it was left out to melt turning to a thick liquid.

Two boys were sat beside her. Renjun and Ten who were aggressively typing on the keyboard and giving commands.

The whole gang was productive at that moment. 21 one of them were currently on a mission. The other two guiding them from there and the last one  was in Incheon for some exchange process.

"Haechan the fuck are you doing there. Taeyong hyung take him and run or else you guys would be outnumbered!" Renjun scolded Haechan who had suddenly stopped moving and instructed them to run.

All this while Weiwei who's heart beat was beating so frantically, it only intensified.  She moved her gaze from the icecream cup to her brother's computer screen.

In his screen only some dots were visible, alone with the layout of the place. The dots were the members and some other colour dots were also there as it was  from the enemy team.

The dots were constantly moving, lightly here and there.

She only prayed no one would get hurt and they would return safely.  All this time she stayed here, they rarely went for missions, so she always felt like walking on egg shells.

"Winwin, the second floor is clear. Lead them to the stairs and get that file." Ten calmly spoke through his mic, that was fixed near his mouth.

The other side replied with a 'yes' and it showed the dots of five to six people where together moving somewhere.

Weiwei was biting her lips while watching them. Her lips were now swollen, and blood was oozing out yet she kept on biting it hard, out of anxiousness.

Suddenly Renjun panicked, he typed something furiously on his keybord and then looked at Ten, to which Ten looked at him with the same expression.

"All of you run for your life. The bombs are activated, the place will blow off in a minute, so run, run fast out of there. You can come from the backdoor, no one's there." Renjun spoke with a solemn expression, with his eyebrows furrowed.

Weiwei looked at the screen, where she saw all the dots gathering at a place and moving towards the opposite end.

Only one minute and the whole place would be in fire. They have to do it. She doesn't want to see anybody injured.

After a lot of waiting in the living room. The huge doors were pushed open, with a large number of boys entering inside.