Chapter 28 - Taking Matters into Her Own Hands

"Alright doll, out with it." Bucky's voice brought me back to my surroundings. It was nearly two weeks after I won ultimate bragging rights in that game of paintball, and I was in the middle of training with him.

I focused on his face. He had been attempting to teach me a specific kind of move for the past half hour and I kept zoning out. He led me over to a bench in a deserted corner of the training room and sat down, waiting for me to sit down next to him. He passed me a water bottle and opened his own to take a long drink.

"So, tell me why you are so distracted."

I opened my mouth to deny and deflect, but Bucky pierced me with such a stern look I relented. Rolling my eyes I said, "It's just. It's been several months now."

"For?"

"Since I first met Scott? And well. We haven't. You know." I dropped my eyes as he grinned embarrassed.

"I see. So, that's a problem then?"

I gestured vaguely at the air, "It's just. I know he wants me. And I want him. And there has been several times where I thought things were going that way but then with one thing or another and it's just never reached any sort of completion. No pun intended."

Bucky was silent for a moment, mulling it over, and then he said, "Well, then why don't you jump him."

I felt my mouth drop open, "Excuse me?"

He wiggled his fingers at me, "You know, seduce him? Use your feminine wiles to leave him panting and wanting for more?"

I blinked several times in quick succession and gave a soft, "Oh."

Bucky lifted a shoulder, "I'm pretty sure that in this day and age, a woman taking control is not only totally normal but often celebrated?"

I rolled my eyes again, grinning now, "Yes. It's normal. But some men still are a bit put off about it."

Bucky snorted, "What kind of idiot would be put off by having a lush dame like yourself crawling all over him because she wants him?"

I opened my mouth, an argument on my tongue before I realized that my concerns over this was silly. Bucky was right. There might be idiots out there who couldn't handle a sexually forward woman, but Scott definitely didn't come off as that kind of man.

Satisfied with his pep talk, Bucky patted my knee as he stood up, "You should put one of those things on."

"What things?" But his thoughts washed over me and I got a mental picture of lingerie and I felt a coy smile cross my face as I considered it.

I stood, thanking Bucky as I rushed out of the training room to go do some shopping to get what I needed.

********

Steve watched as Lexi hurried out of the training room as Bucky walked towards him with a smug smile on his face. He lifted an eyebrow and asked, "What was that about?"

Bucky hummed happily and said, "Just giving Lexi some advice."

Surprised, Steve said, "Oh yeah? What kind of advice?"

"I told her she should put on one of those sexy get-ups and seduce Lang, since she was frustrated that they haven't fucked yet."

An image popped into Steve's head of Lexi wearing something blue and frothy and he immediately blushed as he shifted himself uncomfortably, "Oh. I see."

Bucky laughed as he caught the look on Steve's face, "Stevie, you pervert."

"I have no idea what you are talking about."