Chapter 58 - A Wizard's Demand

That Friday, Bucky and I were on the couch reading as Peter flopped down on the couch next to me.

"What movie are we watching tonight?" he asked.

I looked up from my book, a little surprised, but when I saw the eager look on his face I turned a corner down and set my book aside. I leaned my head back to find that Bucky was already putting his own book down. Shrugging I said, "How about Tremors?"

"Score!"

I shifted around so I was facing the tv and Bucky asked, "Tremors? What's that about?"

I slapped my hand over Peter's mouth as he opened it as I looked at Bucky, "It's awesome. Just watch. And then we can watch the sequels."

"Sequels?"

"Oh yeah they made several."

The lights dimmed and the movie started to play. Peter passed out with his head in my lap ten minutes into the second movie. Smiling down at his sleeping form I brushed his hair off his forehead and thought just how young he looked when he slept. He was a sweet kid, whip smart and so dedicated to not only those of us he considered his family but also protecting the city. He started defending his neighborhood when he was a freshman in high school, after being bitten by a radioactive genetically enhanced spider during a field trip.

Bucky nudged my shoulder with his, signaling he'd help me shift around so that we could lay down, Peter grumbling a little as we moved but then falling back asleep when we threw a blanket over him. F.R.I.D.A.Y. adjusted the screen so we could keep watching the movie as we settled back down. I made it all the way through the second one before passing out sometime in the middle of the second one, head pillowed on Bucky's chest and an arm around his waist.

********

I hummed happily as I felt rough fingers tracing along my hips as I started to wake up. Then my eyes snapped open and I was looking into familiar blue eyes.

"Clint!" I whisper shouted as I wiggled so I could wrap myself around him.

He smiled as his hand stroked down my side, "Hey kitten."

I burrowed into his chest as he wrapped his arm around me, breathing in his scent, "When did you get back? Are the others back?"

"Everyone is back, most people are here, even Tony came in and passed out."

Leaning my head up I realized that pretty much everyone was in fact passed out on the couch in piles. Clint had somehow managed to worm his way between me and Bucky. When I looked over my shoulder I found a snoring Scott. When I looked back at Clint, I grinned as I realized that Bucky has his arms and a leg wrapped around Clint.

"What are you grinning at?"

"You're a super soldier's teddy bear."

He wiggled his shoulder in a shrug, and said, "Worth it. Plus, he's like a warm blanket."

I giggled, "Yes, he is."

I could feel how exhausted he was as I wiggled myself closer and rested my head against his chest, "You should sleep babe, I can feel how tired you are."

He hummed happily as he rubbed his cheek against the top of my head, "I will, kitten, just wanted to see those pretty eyes before I did."

"Such a charmer." I murmured, but I can already feel that he's fallen asleep. I sent my mind out so that I could touch each of the minds around me, finding them all sleeping. When my mind touched Bruce's I found him asleep but felt the awareness of Hulk watching.