Chapter 46 - Making Plans

It had been a week, the mission had taken a week. He, Nat, Steve, and Wanda were the first team to complete their part of it, though from the communications coming from the others it sounded like they each were only a couple of days behind. Their particular arm of the mission had left them unable to contact the tower, unable to contact Lexi. Clint missed her desperately.

His knuckles tightened on the controls of the Quinjet. He had hoped that piloting the craft would provide a distraction from the aching need building inside him. Unfortunately, it hadn't. It gave him too much time to think about her. Clint heard the sounds of the others waking up behind him, their soft voices filtering up to him. They weren't far out now.

Nat sat down in the co-pilot's seat, staring at him. Clint slid his eyes towards her before he returned them out the front again. She continued to stare at him. Sighing heavily he said, "What?"

"It's cute is all. Just how much you miss her."

Clint rolled his eyes but didn't respond, but Nat took his silence as encouragement to keep talking, "So, what are your plans when we land?"

He gave her a bland look and Nat grinned broadly, "So do Lexi then?"

"Shut it Nat."

She hummed but got up and moved back into the back of the jet again. Steve came forward now, leaning down over his seat and asking how much longer. Clint glanced out the side window, then down at the instruments on the panel before he responded.

"About 15 minutes." Steve's large hand rested on his shoulder for a minute before he moved back again and Clint shifted in his seat. Fifteen minutes and he could be wrapped up in her again.

True to his word, Clint was landing the jet fifteen minutes later. Almost as soon as the thing was on the ground he was grabbing his quiver and bow and striding off it, leaving Nat to finish doing the landing procedures. He heard Steve call out behind him, something about debriefing but Clint ignored him. Striding to the elevator and asking F.R.I.D.A.Y. where Lexi was.

"She and Mr. Barnes are in the middle of training in the main private training room." the A.I.'s voice responded.

"Take me there."

The car hummed and moved and Clint waited impatiently. It felt like forever, but in reality it was only a minute, and the doors were opening onto the training floor and Clint was striding out. He paused for a moment, watching as the pair in front of him danced around each other. He could tell that in the time he'd been gone, Lexi had already improved. But not quite enough to not land flat on her back again. As Bucky stood and helped her back to her feet, Clint moved forward.

"Getting better, kitten." She whirled to him, her eyes lighting happily as she moved over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hey archer. What's a guy like you doing in a place like this?" Clint rolled his eyes at her then met Bucky's eyes. The super soldier gave a sharp nod before he wandered away.

Clint wrapped an arm around her waist and he started to lead her to the elevator. She glanced back over her shoulder and said, "Oh, but I don't think we were done."

He just smiled as the doors opened and they stepped in, before they had even closed he had boosted her up and pressed her back against the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist. As his mouth crashed to hers, her hands buried in his hair, tugging sharply. The only thought Clint had was to ravish her.

The doors opened again and Clint spun around, carrying her down the hall to his room. Her mouth was nipping and licking along his neck as he juggled her so he could get the door open. Her hands tugged his mouth back to hers, hot and demanding, as he kicked the door shut behind him.