Chapter 35 - Training Agreement

I hurtled into awareness the next morning, cresting over a wave of climax that left me trembling and gasping. Blinking the sleep from my eyes, I glanced down to see a very smug looking Loki.

"Whatcha doing?" I managed to get out.

His eyes glittered as he stretched out next to me, sliding one hand across my upper thigh as he kissed me long and slow before he said, "Saying good morning."

My breath hitched as he slid two fingers inside me and started to stroke lazily while he stared down at me, "Oh. I-ah. I see."

I leaned up some to remove the tank I was still wearing, Loki must have removed the shorts I was pretty sure I had been wearing when I was falling asleep. I laid down on my side facing him and he brought my leg up to rest against his hip so that he could get his fingers back inside. He took my mouth with his again, the kiss deep and spinning out to leave me breathless with want and need.

I heard a rustling behind me and then another body pressed against my back, and hands stroked over my side to cup a breast. I broke the kiss with Loki and looked back into the bright eyes of Clint. His lips traced along the nape of my neck before he said, "Hm. And what's happening here, kitten."

"Oh, apparently, Loki is saying good morning." Just as I got the words out, Loki dragged his fingers against my g-spot in just a way that caused my hips to buck against his hand.

Clint shifted up a bit more, moving closer and effectively pinning me between his body and Loki's. His erection pressed hard against my ass and his mouth moved along my neck and shoulders, "Mm. Can I say good morning too?"

We both looked at Loki, who just returned a lazily smile while he continued to thrust his fingers into me, "Sounds good to me."

"Yippie." Clint said as he tugged on one of my nipples. I snorted out a laugh that ended in a moan when Loki twisted his wrist.

Clint tipped my head back so he could kiss me, his hand sliding down to rub against my clit while Loki increased his pace. Between the ministrations of their hands and their mouths trailing over my skin I quickly came apart again. I was still recovering from the aftershocks, when Clint was rolling away from me to his back and Loki was telling me to straddle him. I quickly moved to obey.

Clint pulled me down to him to kiss me, as Loki moved my hips enough so that he could ease me back down on Clint's cock. I moaned into Clint's mouth when he was fully sheathed inside me. Loki's hand stroked up my back until he reached my hair and then he tugged it sharply to get me to sit up. He seemed to be on his knees, straddling Clint's legs behind me. I could feel his rock hard length pressing into my back as he held me against him.

Loki dropped his hand from hair and his hand collared at my throat, applying light pressure. His breath was hot on my neck as he scraped his teeth along my jaw and nipped at my ear, his voice was a growl as he said, "Move those hips, pet."

I rushed to obey, rolling and grinding my hips against Clint, whose blue eyes were heavy lidded as his hands gripped my hips in response. Loki kept me upright, mouth and teeth keeping their relentless movements on my neck and shoulders while I moved on Clint. I felt as Clint started to thrust up into me in response, as he moved one of his thumbs to roll against my clit. The additional friction was delicious and I felt myself flutter around him in response.

My fingers dug into Clint's chest as he increased the pace of his thrusts and the movement of his fingers, I ground my hips against him and his hand harder. Loki's hand suddenly tightened on my neck, just the slightest bit and he was asking, "You wanna come, my pretty little pet?"

I let out a desperate sound, clenching hard around Clint at his words. Clint grunted in response, swearing as my movements shoved him closer to his own release, "Ah, fuck, she definitely does."