Chapter 29 - The Archer and The God

Tap. Tap. Tap. My eyes opened, leaving me feeling confused for a moment as I tried to figure out what woke me. Just as I decided that it was a dream or something and my eyes started to close I heard it again, tap tap tap. I sat up quickly, staring around my room. When it came again, I realized it was coming from my bedroom window. I got up and moved over, brushing aside the curtain to look out.

I came eye to eye with Clint outside the glass. He was perched on my window ledge. Four stories up. I quickly yanked the sash up hissing out, "What the fuck are you doing Clint?"

He grinned as he climbed into the room, "Hey kitten."

I stuck my head out the window to take a look at the side of the building, "How the fuck did you get on my window sill?"

Clint pushed in behind me, tucking his chin on my shoulder as he looked out the window, "Hm. I climbed down from the roof."

I looked up at the roof, before I attempted to back away and pull my head back in, Clint however had planted his feet and all it did was shove my ass against his groin. Where I felt an all too familiar bulge. I squinted over my shoulder at him, he was grinning innocently, "Is there a problem?"

"What if you had fallen?"

His fingers creeped across my hips, tracing at the skin that was showing between my tank top and a pair of boxers that I had stolen from Pietro. I did my best to ignore the way that simple action sent thrills of pleasure through me. His nose traced along the curve of my neck as he said, "I wouldn't have, I'm pretty agile."

"Clint, you fall all the time."

"Irrelevant."

"It is not irrelevant–" My brain started to short circuit when he scraped his teeth against the skin of my neck and his fingers crept under the boxers to glide over me, spreading the wetness that was gathering there around.

He hummed happily as his fingers rubbed lazily circles around my clit and I pushed my ass back against him, "Mhm, so wet for me sexy kitten."

My head dropped back against his shoulder as his fingers circled and rubbed over me, and his other hand cupped one of my breasts under my tank to rub little circles around my nipple and he started to suck at the point where my neck and shoulder met. I reached back to run my palm across his erection where it strained against the bounds of his pants. My legs started to tremble as he slid his fingers through me again, slipping two inside to press and push against my walls as the heel of his palm rubbed firm against my flit.

He pulled his mouth away from skin, examining his work before he ran his tongue over the spot and moved up to breathe in my ear. I titled my head towards him so that he could kiss me, his rough fingers sending thrills over my skin as he continued to fondly my breast. Clint added another finger inside me, curling against me again. I came, shuddering hard as Clint held me up.

When I recovered, he slipped his fingers out of me. I grabbed his hand, turned to face him and stared into his eyes as I brought his fingers up to my mouth and ran my tongue over them before I pulled them into my mouth. I sucked them clean before I let his hand drop and then I knelt in front of him. I rubbed my hand over him briefly before, I undid his pants tugging them and his boxer briefs down his thighs until his erection sprang free.

Sliding my hands up his thighs, I gripped the base of his cock as I ran by tongue up his shaft and over his tip. Humming in satisfaction as the tangy taste of his precum hit my tongue. Clint's fingers bunched in my hair, while I slowly took him in my mouth, enjoying the heavy weight of him against my tongue.

His breath shuddered out as he groaned, "Fuck, kitten, you going to take me all."

I hummed again, hollowing my cheeks and adding suction as I took him deeper, until he bottomed out at the back of my throat. I twisted my hand around him as I pulled back, feeling him twitch against my tongue. His fingers tightened in my hair and he said, "Tap twice on my thigh if you need me to stop, okay kitten?"