ᴄᴀsᴛ + sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ

°︎•︎∙︎☽∙︎•︎°︎
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

❝︎𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜, 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟, 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜
𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛
𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒. ❞︎

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

︎ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ᴏʟsᴇɴ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇ sᴀɢᴇ sᴀʟᴛᴢᴍᴀɴ

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

➙︎ vaмpιre нυnтer
➙︎ adopтed вy alarιc and ιѕoвel
мιddle naмe мeanιng : [ғrencн тranѕlaтιon] wιѕe one ; ιndιvιdυalѕ gιven тнιѕ naмe are тнrιlled вy cнαɴɢe, αdveɴтυre, and eхcιтeмeɴт

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

ᴘᴀᴜʟ ᴡᴇsʟᴇʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀs sᴛᴇғᴀɴ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ

➙︎ vαмpιre ➙︎ вroтнerѕ wιтн dαмoɴ ѕαlvαтorelαѕт ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ ; [ιтαlιαɴ тrαɴѕlαтιoɴ] ѕαvιoυr

➙︎ vαмpιre
➙︎ вroтнerѕ wιтн dαмoɴ ѕαlvαтore
lαѕт ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ ; [ιтαlιαɴ тrαɴѕlαтιoɴ] ѕαvιoυr

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

°︎•︎∙︎☽∙︎•︎°︎

MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE VAMPIRES ARE MYTHS. Tons and tons of people are oblivious to the metaphysical roaming the Earth along with them, but Madeline became exceedingly knowledgeable about it at a youthful age.

Wishing to fetch her adoptive mother down to commence a movie marathon, she scampered up the stairs along with her adoptive father and opened her parents' door. The first thing she expected to see was her mother's smile, but she was met with a more gruesome scene. Draining her blood vigorously from her neck, the vampire hadn't detected the young girl and her father yet, considering he was distracted by other things.

That was the moment everything changed for her.

After Isobel's disappearance, the father and daughter promised to find the vampire that took away their loved one, and without them realizing it, they became engrossed in a world they had no idea existed until then. Day after day, they gained more knowledge and trained, desiring to become skilled hunters and save others from what they experienced.

Since that cataclysmic day, Alaric and Madeline have traveled from place to place to assemble information. Both of them assumed when they drove into Mystic Falls, they would be out of there soon enough. Surprisingly, their judgments on vampires would modify. They would stick around, but there is no guarantee they would make it out alive.

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎