LII. sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʀɪᴘᴘᴇʀ

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

❝︎𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠

𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑓
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠.❞︎

─︎ 𝐴𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑦 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑜𝑛 ♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

Caroline tried to keep everyone together while Madeline and Stefan were gone, so she resorted to having everyone participate in Senior Prank Night. More than anything, she wanted Madeline to be by her side, contributing with all her grand ideas.

As Pietro continued intricately positioning mousetraps in one classroom with his friends, he felt an undistinguishable feeling. He didn't know what it meant, but it kept him preoccupied enough that he froze with a mousetrap in hand. The only thing that snapped him out of his trance was Matt entering the room and causing all the traps to activate. All of them snapped, making the pranksters flinch.

"Oh, come on!" Caroline complained, throwing her hands up in exasperation. If Madeline were there, she could've set them all up by now with her telekinesis. "Seriously? Do you know how long it took us to set all this up?"

"Sacrifice! Sacrifice!." Pietro joked, throwing an mousetrap at the Donovan.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler questioned, stating the obvious.

"Clearly." Matt retorted, sweat coating his skin from working out in the gym.

"How could you forget?" Caroline said. "We have only been waiting for this since freshman year."

"Yeah. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena said, sitting on one of the student desks.

"Caroline is making us." Bonnie clarified, shrugging.

"We are about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever. And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Caroline ranted, hearing her friends snicker at the number of times she had repeated that speech. "Go ahead. Make fun of it all. I don't care."

"All of you are lame," Tyler said, grabbing a duffel bag full of equipment. "And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler knew why Caroline was doing this. It was to avoid the loss of her best friend, so he was willing to help her through it.

On her way to superglue Alaric's desk shut, Elena sauntered down the hallway, running into someone she thought she'd never see again.

Klaus.

°︎•︎∙︎☽∙︎•︎°︎

Waking up from having his neck snapped, again and again, Stefan realized he was still in the back of a moving truck. Instinctively, he looked for Madeline, his eyes landing on her unconscious body.