LXV. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀᴋᴇs

I had to change this episode a bit,
so I hope you don't mind!

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

❝𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓.❞︎

─︎𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒍𝒍
▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

After checking up on Bonnie, Caroline, and her father, Madeline was left with her own troubles. Rather than staying in a home without the comfort of her father, Madeline took Stefan's offer to sleep over at his place. They were oblivious to the scheme their friends were concocting, blinded by the chance of having a normal day.

"Good morning, darling," Stefan whispered, pressing kisses onto her neck. She smiled widely, enjoying the warmth his body radiated. The nickname made her butterflies erratic, awakening a supernova in her heart to join the constellations Stefan cultivated on his own.

"Mm, I could get used to this." Madeline giggled, rubbing circles onto his skin. Golden rays poured through Stefan's windows as they shifted in his bed, happy to wake up next to each other. Nestled in his arms, Madeline refused to get up, wanting their moment of peace to never end. Their night had consisted of another movie marathon, leaving them absolutely exhausted.

Attaching their lips, they moved in sophisticated movements, bodies responding with bucket loads of intense fireworks. Her hands inched their way into his hair, obsessing over the softness.

Madeline smiled into the kiss. "How do you get your hair so soft? I'm jealous."

"If I get another kiss, I'll tell you," Stefan whispered, relishing the calming sensation he felt whenever she ran her fingers through his hair.

Madeline chuckled, an overload of happiness divulging her dimples. "I'll take that deal, Stefano."

However, not everything could remain perfect. Just as she was about to push her lips on his, a call disturbed their tranquility, making them groan in annoyance.

"Do you have to answer it?" Stefan said, admiring the small freckles that were barely discernible on her face.

"Unfortunately, yes." Answering the call, Madeline sleepily mumbled, "What do you want?"

"Someone's grumpy, love." Klaus chuckled.

Madeline furrowed her brows. "Klaus?"

"Morning." he greeted. She could hear his smirk over the phone. "Care to join me on an adventure?"

Sensing the importance in his tone, Madeline considered it, looking at her boyfriend. "Do you mind if someone tags along?"

"Depends," Klaus said, wondering who she wanted to bring along for the trip. "I know where Finn is. If there's any chance for me to get the link between us and my siblings erased, I'll need your help."