[21] fun

A/n: omg thank you guys for 2k holy crap this book grew so much so quickly. fun fact, this is the first book i have ever written that hit 2k. thank you so so much <3

"Come on Kaycee, walk up sleepyhead. It's almost time for dinner." Sean heads upstairs to wake up the sleeping beauty on his bed, curled in a ball trying to make herself feel warmer.

"No...leave me alone." Kaycee rolls onto her stomach and doze off again.

"Kaycee, please. I want to finish up the choreography so we can show Julian today. Now let's head to the garage." Sean gently pulls her arm to move her away from the pillows but she refused to budge.

When he noticed the door was left ajar, he suddenly remembered that she hadn't seen someone special in a while.

He rushes to find Oreo and he was sitting next to Julian, watching the show Julian had left playing before he fell asleep.

Sean tiptoes over next to Julian, picks up Oreo who had been cuddling up against Julian, and rush back up the stairs.

"Kaycee..." Sean calls out as he approaches the door of his bedroom.

"Go awayyyy..." Kaycee mumbles.

"Oreo, do your magic, go!" Sean whispers to Oreo.

Oreo jumps up onto the bed and starts licking Kaycee's face without hesitation. He also muzzles his head into the space between her jaw and shoulder, making Kaycee feel ticklish.

"Okay, okay, I'm up. Good evening Mr Oreo." She finally gets up and rubs Oreo's belly when he wanted one.

"And?"

"Why would I want to greet the person who made me wake up from my beauty nap?"

"Fine. Come on, let's go."

Sean held out his hand and Kaycee grabs it, allowing Sean to guide her downstairs to the garage.

-

"Ta, ta, ta, ta-ta, ta, ta." Sean counts on beat as he watched Kaycee tries out the entrance they had both finally agreed on doing.

"You walked into the room and now my heart's been stolen." Sean looks over at the mirror and both of their shoulders rotated in synchrony.

They jumped, spinned and flipped, all the perfect timings and all is left to get right is the hug. The strong tug that Kaycee does to pull him towards her and both will collide into each other's embrace.

They had to make it seem impactful, something that they had been longing. Reassurance. Comfort. Love. They want that to be spread across the room when people watch it.

Sean made sure he got his hand movements right this time, and Kaycee made sure she was ready to pull him towards her on beat.

Bam.

She holds his shoulders and allowed him to hug her tight.

He realises it was all too sudden and could not take the hug, he lets go and walks away, disappointed.

But Kaycee grabs his hand in time and leads him under the lamp, before looking up together to realise they had each other for a reason.

"It only takes the right person to turn your light on." Sean smiles.

"I could not agree more with that." Kaycee laughs and hugs him.

-

Julian had just woken up and was not feeling like walking out the door in the stormy weather. So that meant that they would be staying in for dinner.