[18] covalent

Sean found himself on the couch as he yawned, finally awake from his deep slumber. The night was exceptional cold, so Julian had added extra blankets on him without him knowing. Julian being so thoughtful made him smile.

Julian had initially offered Sean to take his bed while he slept on the couch. Sean declined instantly, knowing that Julian should have the bed since this is his house. It would make Sean feel guilty. He didn't want to make the owner sleep on the cold and hard couch.

Knowing Sean's stubborn behaviour, he nodded without trying to persuade him further. You don't want to get on Sean's bad side.

He cautiously stood up and tiptoed to Julian's bedroom to see if he was awake. But of course, Julian was still knocked out and he had kicked his blankets off in the middle of his sleep. Sean grabbed his blankets and tucked him in, just like how he did for him.

Sean then walks over to the refrigerator to see what he had and it was empty. You couldn't even make anything out of what he had in his fridge. Thankfully he had some of the essentials like milk, bread, flour and eggs, so he could make pancakes for the both of them.

He grabs his apron and tosses the top over his head, ties a knot behind his back with the two strings and he was ready to cook.

-

After both of them had breakfast, Julian was basically in a food coma and hence headed back to bed. He knocked out, once more. This time was from Sean's amazing breakfast.

Sean's phone vibrated in the pocket of his apron and he took it out to check who it was.

sean! good morning.

He smiles and starts tapping on the screen.

good morning kayc. what time will you be over by?

Kaycee checks the time in her bedroom and made sure she had nothing else on in the morning. She leaps over to her whiteboard, where she writes her schedule down, to check and she was glad she had her morning free from everything.

i'll call an uber now, don't have anything much to do anyways. we could spend some time together for a little before we start working our brains.

Sean could not help but feel his heart beat faster at those words. She was going to come over earlier to spend some time with him.

He had missed her so much. They were stuck like glue, so being without her for like one second felt awful for him. Finally he could try to make up for all the lost time together.

of course, it's been like decades since I've seen you. be safe, let me know when you're going to arrive. can't wait.

As Kaycee was calling an uber and read the message, she could no longer control the growing laughter inside of her. This guy was super clingy, she has never had anyone act like this around her ever. She was like a drug he needed to take to not lose control.

you're a little dum dum. no wonder you didn't know how to solve that math question that day. you can't even count days. :p

Sean chuckles at the nickname she had given him out of her little fit she was throwing.

i'll see you soon. by the way, you could be dum and i could be the other dum. then we could be dum dum. okay that was bad i'm going to leave now.

-

Knocks were heard and Julian walked like a zombie to the door.

"Hi Kaycee. Looking for Sean?" Julian yawns as he had just woken up.