J - 25

Y/n was scrolling through her phone, laid on her bed with the cover wrapped around her making her felt warm. It was Monday and she had work.

Though, Jungkook forced her to stay in bed for another day since she still had migraine. Jungkook was in the bathroom getting ready for college.

She turned her head at the bathroom's door that were being opened. Jungkook step out, throwing the towel in the basket that were filled with dirty laundry. She gazed her eyes on Jungkook's outfit, the hem of white t-shirt he's wearing were tucking in his black skinny jeans.

His eyes averted on her when he wore his leather jacket, his lips broke into a small smile, stepping to her bed. He leaned his face down, kissing her forehead.

"Are you sure you're okay with me not sending you to college?" Y/n asked, looking up at him with the mild dizziness in her head.

"I'm sure, mommy. Taehyung will come and get me since he insisted, I will be fine." He said assuredly, tucking the strands of her hair behind her ear.

He checked his phone that made two 'ding' sounds. "Speaking of the devil, he just arrived." He slide his phone in his jean's pocket and took his backpack from her settee.

"Alright, study smart." She cheered lightly, he chuckled softly, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll be home at 2, don't forget to eat medicine okay?" He reminded as she nodded in response.

After exchanged 'I love you' to each other, Jungkook went out of her room and exited the apartment.

He looked everywhere for Taehyung yet he didn't saw him anywhere. When Jungkook was about to call his friend, he saw Taehyung got out from an expensive looking white car. He rushed towards him and pushed Taehyung on his shoulder.

"Hey!- Jungkook- wait why the heck were you pushing me?” Taehyung asked with his voice rose a bit.

"Tae, where the hell you get this car from? You didn't steal it, right??"Jungkook asked him and received a punch on his arm from his friend.

"I'm not a damn thief, stupid. Now, get in the car." Taehyung professed getting into the white car, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded nevertheless he followed.

Taehyung drove the car, and the sensation in the car was slightly awkward for Jungkook.

"Are you gonna tell me where did you get this luxury car from?" Jungkook enquired, looking at Taehyung who bit his nails.

"I got myself a sugar daddy," Taehyung casually answered. Jungkook laughed at Taehyung, thought it was a joke.

"Hahaha, Tae, you're funny." But Taehyung didn't laugh, causing Jungkook to stop laughing. "Wait, you're not joking?"

"I'm not, Kook." Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook, entering the college's gate and looked for an empty parking spot near with the entrance door.

"Since when?!?" Jungkook loudly questioned, Taehyung hissed at his loudness.

"Uh I don't know? Six months ago?" Taehyung unsurely answered, his expression in confusion.

"Why didn't you tell me?? You could have spoil me!"

"Bit.ch, I thought you were mad at me or something." Taehyung groaned, parking the car.

"Having sugar best friend is rare, okay??"

"Oh you want to use me for money now?" Taehyung asked, turning off the engine and get out of the car.

"Tae! You know that I didn't mean it like that!" Jungkook get out of the car, rushing towards his friend who's on the lead.