J - 36

Her eyes widened in pure shock with what just escaped from his lips.

"What did you just say?" She asked.

"I want to move out." He repeated himself, not wanting to meet her eyes instead he looked at the files that were on her table.

"Just because of this, you want to move out?" She asked again, with the dull ache feeling in her chest, her heart was shattering. "Jungkook this is only a small matter."

"You lied to me," He reminded, eventually looked at her.

"I didn't lied to you!"

"You denied whenever I asked 'what's wrong', you're being dishonest and that considered as lying!" He shouted at the end.

"I was protecting you at the same time. What if your parents will hurt you again? I don't want to see you getting hurt, Jungkook." She honestly spoke.

"They will not! And I believe that they won't hurt me again," He defended himself.

Y/n sighed, closing her eyes as she endured the throbbing pain that's performing in her brain. "If you believe that then you can leave."

"Good! because I- wait what?" His eyes dilated, not really expected that.

"I said you can leave, do whatever you want. I'm not stopping you." She spoke, sitting down on her desk chair, untying her hair that was tied into a neat bun earlier.

"Why?" He asked.

However, Jungkook felt hurt when she said she won't stop him. He expected her to stop him and fight for him but she didn't, instead, she let him go so easily.

"Because you said I lied to you, I hid a secret from you. Maybe I don't deserves you, maybe I'm just not good enough for you, I failed you, I'm sorry." She spoke, not caring if she lowering her own pride.

She's tired with everything already, with work, with her migraine she was suffering, and also with her love life. And perhaps even her life. The thought of commiting suicide was very tempting to her, though she would never do something as reckless as that.

She looked up at him who's crying with whatever his reasons were, as much as she wanted to coo and embrace him in her arms, she felt like she didn't deserve to do that anymore.

"I hope you still believe that I love you tons," She sent him a smile that held various kind of feelings. "You may leave as you please."

Jungkook wiped his tears with the back of his hands and turned around, exiting the room as fast as he could before his tears streaming more down his face.

Jungkook entered the apartment, straight forward walked into his used to be shared room with his lover. Then he realized, they didn't break up yet, neither of them made any lucid clarification or confirmation about breaking up.

Does that meant they were still together, after what happened minutes ago? Even so, the situation he faced earlier was very much of a heart break to him.

He rummaged through his clothes and things, most importantly his stationary for college. As he kept packing up all what he needs, he stared at all the stuff she bought for him.

His multiples bundle of clothes fold up nicely in the wardrobe, his pacifiers, onesies, oversized hoodies that he could wear as a dress in the house.

He moved his gaze to the other side, seeing Toto laid on the bed. He surely would bring Toto along, he could never leave his best friend all alone here or else he won't be able to sleep without it.

He stepped towards the bed and sat down, developing the elephant plushie in his arms protectively.

He sighed, releasing the hug he had between him and Toto. His eyes wandered around, stopped when he saw the completed rubik's cube he did, well mostly not him but Y/n. A small smile broke onto his lips as he remembered such a happy memory, but then frowned.

Right, nothing was okay at the moment.

He sighed and carried his baggage, complaint why it was heavy. He stopped in the kitchen and rest shortly. Again, his eyes spotted his colorful sippy cups and milk bottles that were well arranged in the open shelving.

He felt as if he had lived at the place for years, like he was growing there all these passed years ever since he was young, happy and all.

He felt his heart was too heavy to leave the apartment, to leave his happy place behind, to leave his mommy alone, to leave from his safe place which is being in her comforting arms.

He couldn't let his pride down, when he said he wanted to move out, he needed to do it wether he liked it or not.