NOT STRANGER ANYMORE (11)

- ' Very sorry Koo....I got busy. Actually, it was my friend's house and I got stuck and became so late. I was suppose to come within 2-3 hours since I called but it's evening now! Really, really sorry. '
Jackson said as soon as he saw Jungkook coming down from the stairs.
- ' It must be hard for you to keep him here right? He must be mad, huh? '
Jackson expected Jungkook to shout and freak out, but unexpectedly, Jungkook shooted a shy smile, making Jackson hella confused.
- ' Yeah....how to keep him occupied was really something hard to think of... but that's all. Once we did it, it's all good now. '
Jackson raised his eyebrows
- ' Uh...care to share the details?'
- ' Come upstairs. '
Jungkook turned around with the smile intact on his lips, and a totally baffled Jackson followed behind.

They could hear giggles and laughter coming from one room, well...Jungkook's gallery to be precise, which made him more perplexed.
- ' What the hell is going on Jungkook! '
Jungkook said nothing, just his grin got wider, and he stopped infront of the door of his art gallery.
- ' What is going in there!? '
- ' See for yourself hyung! '

As Jungkook opened the door, Somi and Taehyung were in sight immediately, laughing their heart out.
- ' And you know what he did when the lady wanted to buy this painting? He went forward, snatched it from her hands carefully, and went away without any single words! '
- ' And?! What she did after that? '
- ' She was screaming at the top of her lungs - " thief! thief! Someone stop that bastard! He just stole a masterpiece of JK! "! And then, the guards were like - " Uh...sorry Ma'am but that IS JK! "! What a hilarious night it was! '
Taehyung laughed out hard, throwing his head backwards
- ' Oh my god! He's dangerous! '
- ' Oh no no no..my brother is nothing but an useless dumb. '
Again, both of them started laughing and Jackson turned towards Jungkook, only to find him absolutely smitten by the scene infront.

To say, Jackson was in utter confusion will be an understatement. Though he didn't talk with Taehyung before, still, judging his situation, he took him as a cold, sturdy, adamant guy. And on the other hand, Jungkook, was exactly the same since childhood. It was beyond his imagination that Jungkook, the same Jungkook could smile like a little bunny while looking at a stranger with shiny, doe eyes.

This was the first time he saw his brother like this, and couldn't really process the whole situation.

The only thing he understood was that, it's Taehyung's effect. Truly, that guy is not Kim Taehyung....he's Kim "charming" Taehyung!

- ' But I'm totally fine! Why I need to do all these tests?! '
- ' Of-course you're fine...but externally. To make sure you're fine internally, I needed to do this Mr. Kim. '
Taehyung frowned and got up from the bed
- ' And? When will the reports come? '
- ' I'll send them to you, don't worry. But Mr. Kim, I must say...you need to check your alcohol consumption level. You were totally senseless all night long, and even passed out today morning. This is seriously harmful. '
Taehyung sighed
- ' I'll....try Mr. Wang. '
Jackson gave a professional smile and went outside the room, only to find Jungkook and Somi pacing in the corridor.

- ' What happened hyung? '
- ' Tests are done. Now we have to wait for the reports. Don't worry.... I'll let you know first. He doesn't even know what the tests are actually...so...no worries. '
Jungkook nodded and Jackson patted his back
- ' Now I have to go. Take good care of your crush- uh....no... I mean...guest..! Yeah...guest. '
Jackson said, fumbling and smiling awkwardly, earning one death glare from Jungkook.

Somi went to see off Jackson, and Jungkook went to their guest room, only to find Taehyung, looking out of the glass window and lost in his own thoughts

- ' Ahem..'
Taehyung turned back, and immediately he looked composed and professional
- ' Oh...Mr. Jk. I was thinking about you.'
It's still a mystery to Jungkook why his heart skipped a bit at that...but it did anyways.
- ' Me...?'
- ' Yeah. Now I must go. As much as I would love to sit infront of your marvelous paintings all day long, I have more important works to attain and I've already wasted enough time. '
This, again for some reasons made Jungkook happy. The thought of Taehyung sitting infront of his paintings made him amused.
- ' Of-course Mr. Kim. I'm very sorry to waste your time....I didn't intend to..but hyung said the tests were important... that's why..'
Taehyung's raised one of his eyebrows
- ' Hyung? '
- ' Doctor Wang I mean. '
- ' Oh...'
- ' Please don't mind. '
- ' Of-course not! I'm the one who should be sorry for all my deeds. I really costed you a lot....and I'm truly ashamed for that. '
This time, Jungkook could see the uneasiness and embarrassment returning in Taehyung's body language, so he quickly changed the subject
- ' So...let's go? '
- ' Uh....where? '
- ' Your home. '
Taehyung blinked a few times to understand what Jungkook was meaning by that, and shook his head
- ' Oh no no no... You absolutely don't need to come. I'll be fine by myself. '
Before Jungkook could open his mouth to answer, his sister answered it, storming inside the room with a huge grin plastered on her face
- ' He doesn't need to....but he want to. He was telling myself how miserable he was feeling after almost colliding with you yesterday night...and he really want to do something to balance out that. '
Taehyung glanced at a confused Jungkook who couldn't really understand why Somi was lying, but managed to nod a yes in her support.
- ' But..you've done enough. Actually, I should do something to balance out things...not you. '
- ' Oh please oppa...let him do it. Besides, he loves driving...so don't think you're pushing him or something. And don't forget you're Korea's new heartthrob okay?! You can't just roam around without having eyes on you! '
Taehyung smiled at the comment, and Jungkook noticed it was as beautiful as it looked in the silver screen
- ' Well...when you put it like that...'
Somi grinned as well
- ' Okay then...come with me. I gotta show you our garden before you leave. '
- ' Lead the way Somi. '
Smiling at each-other, they left the room...and Jungkook couldn't help but think how comfortable Taehyung was with Somi.

- " If she's only Somi now...why I'm still Mr. Jk? "

Someone just go and answer our little bunny!

As the ice are melting, Somi and Taehyung became close...

But what about Jungkook? Will he consider the artist too and break down his wall of coldness and professionalism?

Keep reading to find out!

Thanks for reading 💜✨

Vote to show Jungkook that you're on his team and motivate him to talk with Taehyung more often!