WILL BE FINE SOON (8)

- ' Don't worry...he'll be fine by tomorrow. But he really needs to control himself and take proper rest. Take good care of him and he'll be good to go, okay? '
Jackson said, getting up from his seat and Jungkook nodded slowly
- ' Thank you hyung. I know you're really busy but still you managed to come- '
- ' Hey hey hey! Don’t thank me Koo. You're like my little brother, so anything for you. But I do have some questions for you. '
- ' Yup....shoot. '
- ' Well...now I think you can tell me what is the exact reason that a new actor is laying unconscious in your guest room.'
Jackson again sat down and laid back on his chair
- ' I have the entire day Koo. My next appointment in in afternoon, so...'
Smilingly, Jungkook shook his head and glancing at a unconscious Taehyung, he told Jackson everything about yesterday night, till Taehyung passed out in his arms that morning and he called Jackson.

- ' Uh.... sort of....unbelievable incident indeed. But how on earth he eneded up on the streets?! That's not really good for his career. '
- ' Only he can answer that. '
Both of them glanced at Taehyung. He looked like he's sleeping peacefully. Jackson  keenly observed him for a bit, then sighed
- ' He's...not fine. '
Jungkook immediately looked at Jackson with a worried face
- ' What do you mean hyung? '
- ' Look...he has dark circles under his eyes. Probably he suffers from sleeping disorders or works till late night. And then, I've checked his blood pressure and pulse rate. Both are not normal, rather...too much low. When I arrived, he had a bit temperature, after that I noticed he was sweating..and now his skin is cold. His breathing is uneven. He was dizzy....and still is unconscious. '
- ' And? What does it mean? '
- ' He's definitely alcoholic...maybe too much. But even worse... I don’t know if I'm sensing it right or not..but I've dealt with a few cases before...and they all had the same symptoms. '
With a pause, Jackson looked straight at Jungkook
- ' I'm not sure at-all. Maybe this is just because of the alcohol...but... he maybe...a bit... more than that. He maybe is taking other drugs.'
Jungkook's eyes opened widely, and noticing the change, he immediately said
- ' Or maybe not. We need to test it to be sure. For now...let him rest. '
Though he said it in the most assuring way possible, but the worry didn’t leave Jungkook's face.
- ' But why are you so worried? You don’t even know him, right? '
This is when Jungkook realised how much worried he was looking, and composed himself immediately... back to his expressionless face.
- ' Yeah...I...just...uh...maybe I should contact his family. '
- ' Yup. That would be better Jungkook. Ask him when he's awake. '
Jackson got up, but Jungkook stopped him
- ' Hyung...can you...uh...'
This was new. Jackson never saw the younger fumbling like that.
- ' I what Koo? '
- ' Can you...test him? I mean... taking drugs is not good for health...and... uh... he should be treated - '
- ' Of course I can. I'll come in the evening. By then, he'll be up. We'll do the tests then. '
Jungkook gave a thankful smile and Jackson patted his back.
- ' Don't worry...your favourite actor will be fine soon. '
- ' Uh...Who told you that he's....my...'
- ' Somi! I met her on the living room, and she told me that you've called me for your favourite actor. '
Jungkook shook his head
- ' That girl! One day I'll kill that bratty little dumb for sure. '

×××××××××××××××

- ' You've caught a serious cold...but don’t worry, you'll be fine in a week. '
Jackson smiled warmly at a half-laid Jimin who smiled back a bit.
- ' Yoongi...I've changed a few medicines. And he needs proper care and rest. '
Yoongi, who was standing behind, nodded several times as Jackson handed him the prescription. With that, he got up from his chair and Yoongi followed him outside. This time, Namjoon came forward and sat on the chair beside the bed. He has already introduced himself and Jimin was, luckily, talking with him.
Namjoon flashed a warm smile
- ' So...what's for snacks? And dinner? What do you want? '
Jimin smiled a tiny bit
- ' Whatever you guys like. '
- ' Oh come on! Now tell me... so that I can convince that grumpy bestfriend of mine to make it. He cooks pretty well. '
Jimin nodded in agreement
- ' Yeah... Mr. Yoongi makes delicious meals. '
- ' Cut off that Mr. from his name. That's like...too much professional. '
- ' But Mr. Namjoon - '
- ' Oh please Jimin. I'm tired of hearing Mr. Namjoon and Mr. Kim. Please... just Namjoon will be fine. '
Jimin finally sighed and nodded
- ' Okay...if..you really think so. '
- ' Very good. Now-'
- ' Joon? '
Both looked back as Yoongi called Namjoon
- ' Yeah? What? '
- ' Come here for a moment. '
Namjoon glanced back at Jimin
- ' I'll be back soon, okay? '
Jimin just nodded politely as Namjoon got up and went to the living room . Jackson was also there.

- ' Yup? '
- ' See what Jack's telling. '
Yoongi said, and Jackson nodded with a confused and amused smile
- ' I don’t know what kind of coincidence is this but...I've encountered a same kind of case today. '
Namjoon raised one of his eyebrows
- ' Same kind of case? '
- ' Yeah. Just like how Yoongi found Jimin yesterday night, a guy...who's like  a brother to me, also found a guy yesterday night . '
Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each-other
- ' Uh...where? In a park? '
- ' No. This happened in the streets. The guy was drunk totally. '
- ' And? Your brother took him with himself? '
- ' Yeah. Things turned that way. '
Yoongi was only listening till now... but then he said
- ' Looks like yesterday was... quite a night for some of us. '
Remembering yesterday night, Namjoon smilingly said
- ' Indeed it was. '

Wang Jackson in the house!
Now, somehow the incidents are connecting...but is that all? Or these all incidents are connected in more ways?

Keep reading to find out!

Thanks for reading and voting 💜