WILL MEET AGAIN (21)

- ' You can't believe his face Hobi! He was so damn confused and whipped at that moment. '
Yoongi said while shaking his head and Hoseok let out yet another contagious laughter, which made Ara and Jiwoo laugh too. But Namjoon was having none of it.
- ' Shut your mouth, you cat-human! And in case you forgot, you were staring at Jimin without blinking an eye! What was that huh? That's so not Yoongi-ish! '
- ' So in conclusion, we have two people here who are head over heels for two guys! '
- ' I'm NOT head over heels! '
Both Namjoon and Yoongi groaned from the front of the car and others chuckled.
- ' But honestly oppa...all of them are so good. Like...can you believe I met the new talk of the town Kim Taehyung, the always happening artist JK and newbie model Park Jimin in just one evening!? '
Jiwoo said with sparkling eyes and Ara nodded
- ' Yeah...today was really fun. Thanks to you all for making my day so wonderful.'
- ' Don't mention it Ara. If you liked it, then we should hang out with them more often. Besides, there are certain people here who'll love that....right misters? '
Hoseok said while eyeing the other two guys and got two glares in return.

- ' Today was fun! Right boys? '
Jimin smiled  and nodded excitedly to Seokjin's question and Taehyung smilingly rolled his eyes
- ' Now don’t you pretend like you didn’t enjoy Tae! '
Seokjin said, poking Taehyung and the guy broke out in a grin.
- ' The group was....good but too loud! '
- ' And like we're very quiet!? '
Seokjin rolled his eyes and faced Jimin instead
- ' You tell me...how about you? What do you think? '
- ' I think...they're really kind people. It's easy to get along with them. '
- ' That's like a good boy. '
- ' But why are you suddenly so interested in them? They're a bunch of strangers after-all! '
Taehyung said, raising one of his eyebrows at Seokjin and Jimin giggled
- ' I can guess. '
- ' What? There’s nothing! '
- ' You sure you don’t have a crush on Namjoon hyung? '
Jimin asked while controlling his laughter somehow and Seokjin's eyes went wide
- 'What!? No...of course not! I mean.. yeah he's a pretty decent guy and really cute..but of-course Kim Seokjin doesn’t develop crush in 48 hours! '
The youngers laughed at that and then suddenly Seokjin remembered something
- ' By the way...Taehyung! We never knew what's the deal between you and that young artist. Who's that? '
- ' Yeah yeah...you didn’t tell us! Who's that? '
Jimin asked with the same excitement and suddenly Taehyung looked a bit flustered, but only for a second.
- ' He's Jeon Jungkook...aka JK. He's an artist and- '
- ' We're not asking his occupation! How you know him? '
- ' Well...I don't know him. We just...uh.. kind of met through an accident -'
- ' Accident?! Oh my god Tae what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt-'
- ' I'm fine Chim....I'm fine. Nothing major. '
- ' But still...what has happened? '
- ' Well..it was the same night...it was raining heavily....... '

- ' Sooo....how was your day? '
Somi said with the most innocent face possible, but Jungkook could clearly hear the tease in her voice. He shrugged
- ' Average. Nothing special. '
- ' NOTHING special? I mean, your grin was definitely telling another story oppa! '
- ' I wasn’t grinning! '
- ' Sure! I never knew you had a doppelganger who smiled exactly like you. '
Jungkook rolled his eyes
- ' What's your point? '
- ' My point is... we should meet them often. '
- ' Why on earth!? '
- ' Because that makes you happy.... that makes you smile like an innocent child and I can do anything to treasure that smile which never really graced your face untill now. '

Jungkook looked at his sister who was genuinely smiling at him, no tease or something. This is how their relation had been since childhood. Though Somi grew up in Busan with his uncle and aunt, they're always sort of closer to each others. And since her highschool, she came to Seoul to finish education, and they're together since then. They're more like bestfriends who knew everything and anything about each-other and all their leg-pulling apart, deep down both knew how much they mean to each other.

Jungkook fixed his eyes on the roads again, a light smile on his face and Somi also looked outside...a comfortable silence was lingering inside the car.

Just then, Jungkook's phone started ringing and the caller id said it's from Jackson.

- ' Hyung? '
- ' Koo...I have some good news and some bad news. '
Suddenly, Jungkook remembered the test and it's consequences and his throat went dry all of a sudden.
- ' I...yeah...tell....me. '
- ' Hey boy! Why are you freaking out? Hear the news first! '
- ' What's it? '
- ' It's negative. Taehyung is not a drug addict. '
Jungkook didn’t know he was holding his breath untill then
- ' Oh....that's...really good. '
- ' But...that's not all. His health is not clearly okay for his excessive alcohol consumption. '
Jungkook's heart sank a little at that
- ' Oh...and...um...how bad is that? '
- ' It would be better if I meet and tell you all about it. '
- ' Sure. When can you meet hyung? '
- ' Tomorrow morning? '
- ' Sounds good...I'm free tomorrow. '
- ' Good then...I'll be coming for the breakfast.'
- ' Perfect. '
- ' Bye, then? '
- ' Yeah...good night hyung. '
- ' Yup. Bye Koo. And one thing...don't think he's in real bad condition. If treated well, he'll be fine in no time. Okay? '
- ' Okay.... '

The team liked each-others and looks like they'll meet again!

And what about Taehyung's report? What's wrong with him?

Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Thanks for reading 💜✨

Don't forget to vote and congratulate everyone  for their successful first meet! 💕