REASON TO STAY (27)

- ' What can be done at this moment to make sure he's alright? '
Jimin asked, sadness ringing in his voice and Jackson replied
- ' He needs to take all the medicines and stay away from alcohol. But first, the reason of his addiction has to end at any cost...otherwise he'll never be able to get back in a normal life. '
- ' But we don’t know what exactly is the reason.'
- ' You're right Jimin...but we have to know. And untill then, we have to keep him away from drinking. '
- ' He's...too much stubborn. He'll not listen that easily. '
Seokjin said, brows knitted together, and Jackson nodded
- ' I kinda assumed that. And I do have a way-out for it. '
- ' What's that? '
- ' Have you guys ever saw him totally drunk before? '
Jin and Jimin exchanged glances before shaking their heads as a 'no' and Jackson cracked a smile
- ' Thought so. This proves he never drinks when in public....he has a reputation to maintain after-all. That means, his loneliness is his triggering point. We need to finish that. '
- ' But how is that even possible? He leaves alone...and as much as Jin told me, he has none in his family. '
Namjoon said and Seokjin nodded
- ' Yeah right. How will we finish his loneliness? As much as I know him, he'll not let me or Jimin stay with him without any reasons. And he'll not come to stay with us, as well. '
A deep frown took place all-over Jackson's face
- ' That's the main problem . Someone has to be with him and take care of him...but who and how that is the question. '
- ' Can't we tell him everything and request him to co-operate with us? '
Jiwoo asked and Jackson immediately shook his head
- ' Absolutely not. This will worsen the situation. He'll not agree, and even if he does, it will be really hard for him to co-operate the way we want him to. It's not an option. This has to be a secret to him and he must not suspect anything.'
- ' So who among us is able to make him listen to us? Who has that effect on his mind? '
Namjoon questioned, closely observing everyone's reaction, and Jin sighed
- ' It's just soo impossible! He's really intelligent and will definitely find out what is what. Bedsides,I agree that he listens to me and Jimin...but he'll not do this. '
- ' Yeah I agree with you hyung. He's really stubborn and does only what he thinks is right. Who'll be able to make him stay with any of us without him being suspicious? '
Jimin asked the group who practically had no answers....but Jackson's eyes lit up suddenly
- ' I know who can. '
- ' WHO?!  '
Everyone in the room asked in unison, and a mischievous smile played on the lips of the doctor as he looked straight at the painter 
- ' Jungkook...you can do it. '
- ' What!? Have you lost your mind hyung!? Why and how he'll listen to me, a stranger!? '
Jungkook half-shouted and Yoongi nodded slightly
- ' Yeah...he's right Jack. Why Taehyung will listen to him? '
- ' Because he has done the same thing already and I've seen how happily Taehyung agreed to everything. '
Everyone in the room was in utter confusion, not understanding any of the doctor's words and Jungkook shook his head
- ' That was for a few hours! We're talking about days, months and even years perhaps. That's... so not possible hyung. '
- ' Maybe you didn’t notice it, but Koo... I've seen that Taehyung. I've seen how his eyes shine when he looks at your paintings and how he smiles in this mansion. '
- ' But...how!? Why?? What is the reason which will make him agree? '
- ' You. That's the biggest reason we need right now. After-all, you're his favourite artist, aren’t you..JK?  '

The group desperately needs a way-out, but is that way really JK?

How can the painter help Taehyung in this adverse situation?

Keep reading to find out 👀💜✨

Thanks for reading and voting ❤️