EUPHORIA (39)

A calm, soothing breeze blew over the area as Namjoon stepped out of his car with a big grin, and as soon as his eyes found the one he was hoping to see, it only got wider.

On the staircase of the house he parked infront, there was Seokjin, laughing at something on the phone.

Namjoon couldn’t help but took the chance to surprise the man, and sheepishly tiptoed towards him. As he neared, he saw the screen of Seokjin's mobile, and it was impossible for him to not laugh after that....which scared the elder a bit too much!

- ' Whoa man! Are you spying on me or what!? '
Namjoon smilingly shook his head
- ' Just wanted to surprise you. But....what is that!? Who did that to Kook? '
Namjoon gestured at Seokjin's phone, and the elder started laughing again
- ' Oh! This! Ah.... Tae is such a naughty boy! See what he did to the kid. '
The elder handed his phone to Namjoon, and the man grinned widely at the screen. It was a picture of sleeping Jungkook which Taehyung has sent to Jin....but the amusing part was the moustache on his face, made with eyeliner. On top of that, Taehyung captioned the pic, saying - "Who said only he can draw!? I can draw too! "

- ' I'm telling you Joon...this brat is gonna annoy that bunny boy a bit too much! '
Seokjin said with a smile as Namjoon gave him back his mobile with a equally bright grin
- ' That's true but....I never thought Taehyung has this side too! He seems a rather put - together and mature boy..'
- ' Ah no no no. He can be the most immature kid if put in the right group...and seems like Jungkook did that a bit too well! One week since he went to Jeon mansion and here he is, drawing moustache on the sleeping kid! '
Namjoon gaped a little at the information
- ' Oh..? It's one week already? '
- ' It is. '
- ' I....didn’t notice when this last week went away! '
Seokjin smiled and ruffled Namjoon's smoothly arranged hair
- ' Yeah you were a bit too busy last week! '
- ' I hate meetings! But yeah...whatever. So... now...shall we leave? '
Seokjin's eyes lit up at that
- ' Of-course! Can't wait to meet Monie. '

Namjoon flashed a smile as they walked together towards his car. After a whole week of workload, Namjoon wanted to have a break for the weekend, and nowadays, whenever he thinks of escaping the daily boring life, the first thing that comes in his mind is Seokjin. They were in such a position where both of them knew their friendship is not just friendship anymore... but none wanted to stop it anyway. So here they were, going to Namjoon's house  to spend the rest of the day together. Was this a date? Maybe. Was this just a friendly hanging out? Definitely not!

- ' Hey...will Ajhumma and Ajhussi be alright with me suddenly going to your house out of nowhere? I mean- '
Namjoon shook his head as he drive away towards his place
- ' They’re more excited to meet you than me!
Seokjin smiled sheepishly
- ' So you were excited to meet me? '
Namjoon smiled a bit as a slight shade of pink touched his face.
- ' Aww...how sweet of you! Here's your gift for thinking about me. '
With that Seokjin handed a box to Namjoon who raised his eyebrows
- ' Wait...you don't have to buy me gifts- '
- ' And who told you I bought this? '
Namjoon turned his head towards the elder with a bit of confused expression
- ' Huh? '
- ' I made it.....just for you. '
Seokjin said with that very charming smile of his which causes butterflies in Namjoon's stomach every single time and opened the box, revealing a neckpiece made with green beads.

- ' Ah...you don't need to gape at it! You're driving mister...keep your eyes on the road. '
Seokjin said to the openmouthed man and took out the necklace from the box.
- ' Here you go.'
Seokjin said, putting the accessory around the younger's neck and said to himself
- ' It...looks better than I thought. '

The CEO was on another level of ecstasy as he glanced at himself through the rear-view mirror
and an instant smile graced his face. It was a simple...no-fuss gift, but Namjoon couldn’t stop thinking that Seokjin took the time to make something for him. This was special... this small gesture was too much special for him. Being a millionaire, money and precious things don't surprise him anymore. What truly touches his heart is these small hearty gifts.

- ' You liked it? '
Namjoon shifted his gaze from the mirror to the man besides him with glistening eyes
- ' I....don’t know....what...to say....I... '
- ' Glad that you liked it! Now focus on the road Joonie. '

Ah.....that name again! Maybe this is what euphoria feels like.....

New feelings are growing in some hearts as euphoria touched their hearts! Will these two be able to realise this emotions?

Keep reading to find out! 👀

The neckpiece that Seokjin gifted Namjoon is the one shown in the picture at the start of the chapter.

Thanks for your precious vote and thanks for reading, too 💜✨