A BIT OF HANGING OUT (16)

- ' I can't believe they- '
- ' Leave it Tae. What's the point of arguing about it? '
Taehyung sighed and flopped down on the sofa and pulled Jimin into a hug. Seokjin also sat down across them, saying nothing.

It was the afternoon of the day Jimin returned with Seokjin in his house...and Seokjin informed Taehyung about everything, which almost drove him crazy and the actor came running to meet his bestfriend.

- ' You....why you didn't tell us anything Chim!? We could've help you! Why?! '
Jimin said nothing..just looked down at his lap as Taehyung wrapped his arms around him more securely . He didn't want them to be bothered for him...but saying that will only create more fuss, so Jimin kept his silence.

- ' Hyung....who are those who saved him? I wanna meet them and thank them personally. I can't even imagine what would have happened if...'
Taehyung sighed and shut close his eyes, and a faint smile made it's way on Jimin's lips
- ' They're really too much good Tae. I can't really thank Yoongi hyung enough for what he did. And Namjoon hyung, Dr. Wang...everyone of them were so soo kind that...I don't even know if I'll ever be able to return their favour. '
Seokjin also smiled and nodded
- ' That is indeed true. All of them are very much humble and kind. '
Taehyung hummed
- ' I wish I could meet them. '

Before Seokjin could answer, his phone rang, and the caller id made him smile real bright.

- ' Hey Joon. '
- ' Uh...he..hey Seokjin. '
- ' Remembered me suddenly? '
Seokjin heard a soft chuckle from the other side
- ' Well...it's..that...'
There was some ruffling sound, and then someone spoke again
- ' Hello Seokjin? '
- ' Yeah? '
- 'It's me...Yoongi. '
- ' Oh yeah, tell me...what's it? '
- ' How's Jimin? '
- ' Much better, thanks to your doctor friend's amazing medicines. His fever is no more. '
- ' Good good. Is he there...perhaps? '
- ' Oh yeah yeah...wanna talk? '
- ' Yes please. '
Seokjin handed the phone to Jimin and mouthed 'Yoongi '. Jimin nodded and took the phone with a smile.
- ' Hello hyung? '
- ' Jimin? How are you today? '
- ' I'm almost fine. Thank you. '
- ' Why me?! Thank Jack...he's the doc. '
Jimin giggled
- ' Yeah yeah...thanks to all of you. '
- ' Hey Jimin...I was wandering...like... do you-'
Before he could finish his sentence, someone took the phone from him
- ' Jimin..it's me, Namjoon. The thing is, our sisters suddenly made a plan to go out to a shopping mall. We usually are so much busy that we couldn't really make it....but today we have no more meetings in the afternoon...so we joined them. We were hoping if you guys could come and join us...like....you and....Seokjin. Sounds good? '
Jimin was confused, happy and startled altogether that he couldn't really answer it properly
- ' I....uh...don't...know.. '
Seokjin noticed the look on his face and requested Namjoon to retell it..which the CEO did with a lot of fumbling, and Seokjin shooted an instant smile
- ' That's a really good thing! Of-course we would be happy to join...but... what about your sisters? Are they fine with-'
- ' You don't need to worry about them.... they're literally the sweetest girls on this planet and are totally excited to meet you guys after hearing about you. '
Seokjin giggled
- ' Aw....that's so nice of them! Count us in. '
- ' Thanks a lot Seokjin! '
With the amount of happiness that poured from Namjoon's voice, Seokjin could clearly see his dimple smile.
- ' Don't metion it Joon. And yeah...one more thing. May I request you something ? '
- ' Anything. '
- ' Will it be okay if we bring Taehyung with us? He's- '
- ' Oh yeah yeah...I remember him. Jimin's bestfriend right? You told me earlier about him. '
- ' Yeah...him. '
- ' Of-course bring him! We'll be glad to meet a person so close to you guys, and don't thank for it. '
Seokjin shook his head with a smile
- ' Okay okay...not thanking. '
- ' Better. Now...when should I go? Will 4.30 pm be okay? '
- ' Uh..hold on a sec. Why you'll come? '
- ' To pick you up. '
- ' Joon! What is it?! You don't need to pick me up for everything and everywhere! I can go by myself okay? '
- ' But-'
- ' We'll be fine...really. Tae will drive us there. Now tell me when and where to meet you. '
- ' Uh...you sure? '
- ' Positive. '
- ' Okay then.. Southern Mall..at 5pm. '
- ' Cool. See you there. '
- ' Yup...bye. '
- ' Bye Joon. '

Seokjin shoved his phone to his pocket and gave a bright smile to the bestfriend duo
- ' Get ready you two...we're going to the mall today. '
- ' You said yes? '
Jimin asked while raising one of his eyebrows and Seokjin nodded
- ' Indeed I did! Why wouldn’t I? It'll be fun! Plus...it's been a while since we all hang out together...and then, Tae can meet them this way! '
- ' Wait...what just happened? Elaborate it! '
Taehyung butted in
- ' In short, Namjoon and Yoongi invited us to hang out with them in the Southern Mall and you're invited too. '
- ' I am? But...they don’t even know me! '
- ' They do. I've told them about you. '
- ' Oh...'
Taehyung hummed and sank in the sofa and Seokjin got up, pulling Jimin with him
- ' Come on...Tae's already dressed up. You need to change Chim. '
- ' But...this is okay hyung. '
Seokjin gave a 'I'm so done' look to Jimin
- ' Absolutely not! As a fashion designer, it's my duty to handle wardrobe malfunction...not to CREATE it. Got it? '
Jimin sighed and followed Seokjin, and Taehyung couldn’t help but laugh a little.  Their Jin hyung surely knows how to get his job done!

Well well well... Look who's joining the meet-up 👀

What will happen when this trio will meet the others?

Keep reading to find out!

Thanks for reading 💜✨

Don't forget voting to cheer them up for the hang out! ❤