LOVE AND IT'S CONSEQUENCES (45)

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and scrunched his nose as the sunlight hit his face. His head was aching a bit, and he felt a bit dazed.

With a lot of effort, he finally was able to open his eyes...and found himself on his bed. He doesn’t know the time but it was indeed morning as the sun indicated him. Everything seemed normal except the arm that was softly embracing Taehyung's torso. Dumbfounded, he looked beside him....and there was laying the owner of that arm aka Jeon Jungkook himself.

- ' What.....the....hell?! '
These are the only words that left his mouth as he stared at the young painter who was peacefully asleep beside him. The morning sun caressed his face, giving it a golden radiance on his skin.  He slept with a little pout, which Taehyung found really adorable.

- " God....he's looking so angelic! What I did to see this face when I woke up....? "
Taehyung thought with shining eyes, absolutely smitten by the younger.
- ' Would it be a sin to say I'm falling for you Koo....would it be? '
Taehyung whispered, suddenly forgetting his confusion about why Jungkook was sleeping beside him.
- ' I....don’t....want to leave anymore. After all this years of running away from everything.... can't I just settle down for once in my life? Is that too much to ask?! Is....that....too much for me to be happy once? Can't I just wake up each day besides my favourite boy....can't I just...love you Kookie.....can't I? '
Taehyung kept whispering, not realising the tear that was streaming down his face. Gently, he caressed Jungkook's face with his fingertips.
- ' Guess....I'm not good enough for an angel like you bun. I'll never be. I..I shouldn’t have fall for you....but...I...I can't help it. No matter how hard I try to remain cold...your smile melts every inch of my heart! I....I'm sorry.... I'm so so sorry for this..... I....will never ever tell you my stupid feelings Koo...you'll never ever face this shitty emotions. You think your Taehyungie hyung is perfect right? So he'll be always...you'll always see that perfect actor that everyone swoon over.....not this broken mess...never Jungkook...never. '

By this time, his voice chocked with overwhelming emotions as he got up. It was getting impossible for him to stare at the sleeping man anymore. He had no idea he could break down like this in early morning just by seeing the face of the person he has started to be fond of....but...yeah...that's what he did, and reluctantly left the bed to get fresh...to wash away the proof of this emotional wreckage.

Little did he know, his every words were heard... his every tears were felt...his every heartbeat were synchronised....

Just when Taehyung closed the door of the bathroom, Jungkook opened his eyes. His nose was red by then...and eyes were not listening to him anymore as they were overflowing with tear. Slowly, he got up on the bed and sighed. Till the night before, he always thought he's the one who was catching feelings..he's the one who was falling for the actor. But never in his dreams he even gave a slight thought about the other way. It indeed surprised Jungkook... and he could just jump around the whole mansion for the happiness. But a part of him was totally devastated and crushed by Taehyung's words. For the first ever time he saw that man so much vulnerable and broken...which was enough to shatter his own heart. He never even thought Taehyung could feel the same way...and face so much problems for it.

But that's all it took for him to determine his mind in a moment. Enough....that's enough. He'll not let this happen  again. Because his favourite human doesn’t deserve so much pain . He's worthy of love...to be loved...and to be spoiled in every possible ways...and Jungkook will just do that. Because? Because Jungkook is selfish....enough selfish to treasure that one person who made him smile all-over again. That beautiful boy needs to be cared....deserves to be cared. He'll never ever let him cry like this....those eyes which show him the whole universe in it are way too precious to waste any more tears. Maybe Taehyung doesn’t realise....but he's the most perfectly imperfect human Jungkook has ever seen...who's admirable in every ways.

He'll make Taehyung his happiest version.. the happiest he has ever been.

This is why, when Taehyung came out from the washroom after being fresh, he found Jungkook, all dressed up in denims and tees, smiling brightly with a tray in his hands.
- ' Good morning hyungie. Here's your warm lemon water...painkiller and breakfast. And you clothes are on the bed. '
Taehyung immediately got a bit awkward upon seeing Jungkook. He doesn’t remember it properly....but he knew he was the one who told Jungkook to sleep with him.
- ' Uh...yeah...good...morning. You didn’t have to do- '
-  ' Okay okay...now don’t be embarrassed hyung! I get it...you were drunk yesterday. And I can assure, you didn’t do something too bad. '
Jungkook said, widening his smile as he placed the tray on the bedside table and handed Taehyung the pill.
- ' Let's finish our breakfasts...then we'll go outside. '
Taehyung raised his eyebrows at that
- ' Outside? But...why? What's the occasion? '
- ' I'm having a day-off and since you have no shooting today, I thought of spending the day together. Now please...don't say no! '
Jungkook said the last part with a pout and glossy eyes, just melting every inch of Taehyung's poor heart.
- ' If....you really want then...'
- ' Yaaaay! You're the best hyung. '
Jungkook flashed his brightest smile and almost pulled Taehyung to the bed, handing him the freshly made breakfast plate.
- ' You must be really hungry right? '
Taehyung slowly gave a small nod, and Jungkook flopped down besides him with his own plate
- ' Thought so...because I was literally dying to eat!  '
As the younger started eating his meal immediately, Taehyung couldn’t help but smile at him. Nowadays...whatever he does, Taehyung finds it really cute!
- ' Hyung....? Are you even listening? '
- ' Huh...?'
At once, Taehyung realised he was just staring at the painter with a foolish smile plastered on his face, and immediately embarrassment took over him
- ' I...well...uh...no...I mean..'
Jungkook started to giggle
- ' What a rare sight! The great Kim Taehyung is now shuttering huh!? '
Taehyung looked away to hide his smile and Jungkook said again with a happy voice
- ' Hyung....is there any particular place you wanna visit today? '
Taehyung shrugged at that
- ' Anywhere is fine...you choose. '
- ' Then we'll go missing for one day together! '

The actor said what he felt...and the painter heard what he should.

Now what will happen next now that Jungkook knows their true feelings?

Will sparks fly??

Keep reading! 👀

Thanks for reading and voting thia chapter 💜✨