ALL SMILES AND NO CRY (15)

- ' So in conclusion....we're maybe or may not be in same page huh!? '
Namjoon sighed and laid back on his chair as Hoseok hummed absentmindedly, but Yoongi scrunched his nose
- ' No man....maybe the incidents were pretty much same...but it turned out differently. Me and Hobi want to help out the strangers we found...and make them happy if possible, not like you. '
Namjoon frowned
- ' What do you mean? '
- ' Easy. We just met them...and maybe.. we just want to befriend them one day. Nothing else. And then we have you, head over heels for a guy you've met one day ago. Amazing right? '
Namjoon was about to deny, but Hoseok's loud laughter stopped him. He rolled eyes
- ' Shut up you two! I'm...not....uh... I just...maybe...we could be friends... '
- ' Yeah, right. Friends. Well then, please remind me to shutter and blush whenever I talk with you guys..and about you guys! '
Another laughter filled the room
- ' Seriously Joon!? I can't blame Yoongs...you even shuttered right now and go look at your pink cheeks! Who the hell is Kim Seokjin and what has he done to our levelheaded, composed,  smart CEO!? '
Namjoon again rolled his eyes
- ' Ugh! You two are the baddest you know. '
- ' And you're a liar you know? '
Yoongi deadpanned, earning yet another contagious laughter from Hoseok and eye roll from Namjoon.
- ' Okay..now we're going to eat or not? That goddamn meeting worn me out and I'm super hungry. So you, stop being a whole sassy grandpa...and you, stop laughing like a hyena and let's just go to the canteen, will you?! '
Namjoon said, getting up from his chair and his friends followed behind, one still gushing over how Namjoon is totally crushing over the new met shop-owner, and the other still laughing his lungs out. 
But just as he opened the door of his office room, he bumped into someone, and after looking up at the person, he broke into a huge, bright smile.

- ' Jiwoo!? '
- ' Surprise? '
- ' What are you doing here!? '
Namjoon said with the same smile and opening the door fully to let her enter.
- ' We just came to meet my favorite trio! It's been a loooooong time since I last saw you guys, and since my brothers totally forgot me, so I decided to come here. '
Yoongi shook his heads with his gummy smile
- ' Of-course not! How can we forget our one and only beautiful sister?! '
- ' Yeah! How can you say that when this rock is this much sweet only and only with you?! ' 
Namjoon said, pointing to his secretary and both of the Jung siblings laughed out loud. But another muffled laughter reached Namjoon's ears, and he turned around to find another girl...stading behind Jiwoo and trying to stop herself from laughing.
- ' I'm sorry but..do I know you? '
Immediately, all eyes turned to the girl behind, who became visibly uncomfortable, but at once Hosoek broke into a grin
- ' Ara!? What a pleasant surprise! '
Yoongi and Namjoon shared a glance, realising who this girl is, and Jiwoo pulled her infront
- ' Oppas...meet Han Ara, my bestfriend from University...and Ara..these are my brothers I was bragging about earlier. This is Namjoon oppa, the smartest smooth-talker with the cutest dimples... and that is Yoongi oppa, the apparently cold biggest fluffball on earth! '
Ara couldn’t help but smile at the way Jiwoo introduced them, and both of the guys smiled back, extending hands to Ara to shake.
- ' It's a pleasure to meet you Ara. We're...eh...maybe the leaders of this big damn company  but trust me, we're nothing but crackheads and you'll soon know that! '
Namjoon said with a smile and Yoongi nodded along
- ' Of-course...but this man is the biggest  crazy among us. '
Namjoon rolled his eyes but didn’t argue anymore and Hoseok butted in
- ' Hey...what about your lunch? Have you done that? '
Ara and Jiwoo smiled at each-other sheepishly
- ' That's just another reason why we came here! Come with us. '
Three of the male looked at each-others..not quite understanding the situation, but followed the girls anyways.

They came to the cafeteria and Jiwoo opened the door. Employees were to be seen all around the hall...and everyone stood up as they entered. Namjoon gestured to everyone to sit down and continued following the two girls.

They stopped infront of the very last table of the hall....the most quiet part of the cafeteria, and this is when the guys noticed it.

Huge tiffin boxes were settled on the table along with 5 plates, and Jiwoo turned back to them with a grin
- ' Ta-Da! Homemade delicious lunch is here! '
- ' You guys....this..'
Jiwoo nodded at her brother
- ' Yup yup...we made all of this for you guys. '
- ' Jiwooah! You're the best best beeest sister in the world!'
Yoongi said with a huge grin, and Namjoon shook his head
- ' Oh no no no....this is not how we thank our girl! '
Namjoon turned to her and handed her the keys of his car
- ' After lunch...go to shopping with Ara! Yoongs can drop me home..no worries. And I'll send our company driver to your house later to drive back my car. '
Jiwoo squealed and wrapped Namjoon in a bear hug, which Namjoon returned by picking her up and spinning her in air.
- ' Oppa! I'm not a kid! What the hell?! '
- ' You are still the same little chirpy  middle-school girl for me Ji! '
Namjoon said, grinning widely and Jiwoo shook her head with the same smile.

When this all things were going on, Hoseok's eyes travelled to the other girl. She was smiling...and this was the most heartiest smile Hoseok has ever seen on her face. Her dark brown eyes were radiating strikingly....her delicate, lush brown hair were tied in a simple and intricate twisted braid. Hoseok noticed her outfit...it was one of Jiwoo's favourites - a cream tucked in turtle neck full sleeve with a charcoal black jean and pair of white basketball sneakers. Simple and casual....yet she looked elegant.

This is when Ara shifted her gaze to the man staring at her, and flashed a beautiful and breathtaking smile, and Hosoek couldn’t help smiling back.

- " She looks so beautiful...she should dress-up often..and smile everytime."

The girls are going to shopping...  but looks like our Hoseok is really striked by a certain someone!

Keep reading to find out what happens next 👀

Thanks for reading 💜✨

Do vote to thank Jiwoo and Ara for their pleasant surprise!