NIGHTS LIKE THIS DESERVE TELLING ( LAST CHAPTER)

Seoul, 2041 , July 7

- ' I used to sleep like this...right? '
Jennie asked, her eyes fixed on the ceiling of their room and Seokjin gave a little nod from besides her. She was indeed laying between her parents like she used to do as a toddler , holding both of her father's hand into her own.

- ' Time skipped so fast Jenjen... It still feels like yesterday..when we got married and you cried till midnight! '
Jennie frowned at Namjoon's words
- ' What a dumbhead I was papa! I mean.. YOU guys..like...my favorite couple was getting married and there I was, crying and wasting the moment! Ugh! '
Namjoon softly patted his daughter's head
- ' You were a little...a tiny human back then Jen!
- ' But still! '
The teen jumped up and sat on the bed with a frown
- ' The hell was wrong with me! '
Seokjin shook his head with a smile
- ' Don't you dare to tell anything about our child okay?! We love her loads. '
The girl rolled her eyes
- ' Yeah yeah...favorite girl and all that! But Dad.. How did you guys even managed everything? Like...papa had a goddamn big company and you were a super busy fashion designer! I can't even manage my homeworks and dance classes..and you raised a kid?! Like...how ? '
Seokjin and Namjoon shared glances and also got up and sat on the bed with a light smile playing on their lips
- ' Because suddenly life crushed us and blessed us at the same time. It took away our family members and suddenly..we entered the best part of our lives within a single day..we became parents. '
Namjoon nodded in agreement
- ' It's just...so surreal you know Jennie. One day we were just enjoying our lives...yes you were still there but as an amusement. But then , the next day...you became our world...our responsibility. I also don't know how a messed up guy like me managed it all... I mean... Jin was always put together but me? I don't have the slightest idea Jen. I just know...everytime I looked at you two , I knew what I have to do. You were my assurance..safe place..and home. '

Seokjin clearly heard the rising emotions in his husband's voice and gently touched his arm and Jennie shook his head with a smile
- ' I can never be so good with words like you papa! I still am surprised that you're a CEO and not a novelist! '
Both her father giggled at her and she looked up at her parents with a similar smile
- ' Love stories like this should be written you know...the way you two...and all of my uncles and aunties spend their lives...it should definitely be in the pages. This all feels so simply special! '
Namjoon shrugged
- ' All lives are this much special Jennie..it's just , we often look over our magical parts in lives. Yes , tragedy and grief is a part of our journey but bliss will surely find it's way. Patience and optimism is the key. '
Jennie hummed in agreement
- ' I wish I also had this kind of story! '
- ' You mean a love story between you and that bookstore girl? What's her name again? '
- ' Lisa.. Lalisa. Right? '
Jennie's cheeks suddenly felt hot and she shook her head
- ' Ahh...stop talking about her okay? I... I.. '
- ' Yeah yeah...you...you...are so in love with her. We know. '
Namjoon and Jin shared a smile and Jennie threw a pillow at them
- ' I don't ! And..most importantly...she doesn't... '
- ' And how do you know that Jen? Have you asked her? '
Jennie went silent and Namjoon sighed
- ' I know how it feels Jen... I felt the same thing years ago..because this human being was way too precious to even ask such stupid questions. '
Seokjin shrugged
- ' And he didn't of-course but we both did somehow. If not , then we would not be here tonight like this. You never know what is waiting for you in life Jennie...but you gotta take risks and chances at times. Be a bit more wild girl.. a bit more brave and lively. That's the only way to live life...not just breathe. '
Jennie looked down at her fingers and almost whispered
- ' But...what if...she doesn't feel this way.... '
- ' Then you'll atleast feel relived that you took the chance. And if nothing else...we're always up for a good weekend of movie marathon with chocolates , popcorn and tissues ! '
Jennie can't help but smile a bit and Namjoon patted her shoulder
- ' Go break you heart love....that's also an experience. And if things go right, we'll celebrate as well. That's a win win situation, eh ? '
Jennie shook her head and dumped her head on her papa's chest
- ' Don't get used to it..but...you two are quite good as parents. '
Namjoon wrapped his arms around the girl with a smile
- ' We love you too Jendukie. '

The night came slowly upon the city , wrapping it in darkness as city lights vividly glowed and a teen went into a peaceful sleep with her parents.

Nights like this deserve telling!

Aaaaaaaand......

IT'S A WRAP FOR THIS STORY!

It feels like I'm with this book since ages...really! I became so involved with the storyline and characters that it's a bit emotional for me to finish this story...but everything ends at some points!

I humbly thank all of my generous readers who read it till the end and supported me. You guys are my inspiration for writing 💜✨

A special thanks to my mother and sis ~ for the story idea and the cover design respectively. ❤

And yeah, let's meet in another story dear readers! In the meantime , you can always visit my account and read my other stories. The recent ones are not that bad 😅

Bye lovelies ~

Keep reading ✨