THINK AGAIN (30)

- ' Jimin hyung couldn’t come? '
Jungkook asked as soon as he got up in the car and Seokjin shook his head.
- ' His photoshoot is today. It's really far from our house....I was skeptical about leaving him alone. '
- ' Then? Who'll accompany him? '
- ' Yoongi went with him Koo. No problem... he'll be alright. '
Namjoon added while driving the car and Jungkook nodded silently and looked outside. A little tension and worry was building up slowly inside him as they were nearing Taehyung's apartment.

- ' Hey....stop worrying will you?! '
Jungkook's train of thought came to a halt by Namjoon's voice and he looked at the elder who gestured at his hands. Looking down, he saw he was fumbling with his fingers unconsciously, a habit of his whenever he's nervous. Sighing, he laid back his head on the seat
- ' I...I'm trying but...'
- ' But you can't? '
Seokjin asked and Jungkook nodded a bit.
- ' Well Jungkook....you wanna know Taehyung? Maybe that way you'll be a bit more aware of that boy and a bit less stressed? '
- ' Maybe...tell me...if you think that's okay. '
Seokjin patted the younger's back slightly and smiled softly
-  ' You've done more than enough for him to be eligible to know his past life. But I'm not gonna tell you that. '
- ' You...don't trust me hyung? '
Jungkook said, turning back at the elder with doe eyes and immediately Seokjin smiled at him
- ' Of-course I do! You're doing soo much for Taehyung...why wouldn’t I trust you!? '
- ' Then? '
- ' Don’t you think it's more important to earn his trust? '
Jungkook was silent ..and Seokjin continued
- ' I know him since his high school days and I can obviously tell you a lot about him. But that's not all. The best option to know someone is to earn their trust....so much that they'll be ready to display their lives like an open book to you. Even after knowing him for years, I didn’t know he's suffering from such addiction. Me...Jimin...we tried our best. But seems like that's not enough to open him up fully. I'm not requesting you or telling you to do this...but I'm just letting you know that this is an option. If you want, you can be that one person he'll trust the most... that one shoulder he can rest his head upon...that one hand who'll always hold his. Since you're so much worried about him, I think you'll like to be his friend...and if you truly can do this, I'll be forever grateful to you Jungkook. Just always remember one thing...he...never had the best past. His life is a mess....a total mess. Before jumping into this mess, think again. Because if you start something, you have to end it. Think...think again before doing something so big which will affect your own life. You still have time.'

Seokjin stopoed, and glanced at the CEO, who gave him a nod and after a long while of silence, Jungkook finally whispered
- ' His...past is not good...right? Maybe this is why he ended up in this position. '
- ' From that whole damn paragraph, that's the only thing you heard..? '
Seokjin asked, clearly astonished, and the younger nodded like that’s the most natural thing....causing the two elders to gasp
- ' Good lord Jungkook! What....what's wrong with you?! You're so not the boy I used to know all this years. '
Namjoon said, and Jungkook raised an eyebrow
- ' What do you mean?! I'm still the same person.'
- ' Are you? Because the Jungkook I used to know never gave a shit about anyone else and was too busy to think about other's problems! '

Jungkook looked  back and forth at the surprised elders, but before he could find a suitable answer, he found a perfect way to  avoid it.

- ' Look...we're here! Park the car hyung... it's time to meet Taehyung. '

It's time to meet Taehyung! And it's the time that’s going to change their lives forever.

Let's see what is their plan and how the actor will react in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading 💜✨

Keep voting and showing your support lovely readers ❤️