FIRST EVER MEET-UP (19)

- ' Tae oppa!? You...here? '
Somi got up with a stunned expression and Taehyung cleared his throat awkwardly
- ' I...uh...I..'
- ' He's my friend...he came here with us.'
Jimin said to save his bestfriend from further awkwardness and Somi hummed
- ' That's...really surprising. I mean... we didn't expect him to be here, right oppa?'
Somi said, nudging Jungkook with her elbow who was still pretty shocked
- ' Huh? Oh...yeah...we...didn't expect. '
- ' I didn't expect you two here, too. '
Taehyung said, back to his composed self.
- ' Mind to share what's the deal between you guys? '
Seokjin butted in, highly curious about the whole incident, but immediately the actor and the painter became stiff. Somi, noticing their uncomfortable posture, tried to gave an answer
- ' We all met the night before yesterday. An incident....happened. '
- ' The night before yesterday, you said? '
Namjoon, who was keenly observing the situation, asked raising his one eyebrow and Somi nodded.
- ' That one night was....really something. And boys, let me tell you... we wouldn't be here if that night didn't exist. We all are still kind of strangers to each-other who met through some incidents. So...no need to be uncomfortable. We're on the same page. Kook, Somi...go back to your seats. And you, Taehyung...come here and sit down with us. '
Namjoon finished with a warm smile, breaking the awkward ambiance..and the youngers sat down on their seats.

After another round of greetings, they all ordered some snacks and little conversations started happening in groups.

Taehyung, Somi, Jimin, Jiwoo and Ara were talking about Taehyung's upcoming drama... Jungkook was busy with Hoseok and Yoongi. Somehow the elders seemed cool enough to Jungkook to talk. Meanwhile, Seokjin came and sat down besides Namjoon with a bright smile
- ' Hey. '
- ' Oh...yeah...hi..'
Namjoon smiled back and looked down. For some reasons, it was getting hard for him to make eye contacts with the black haired beauty infront.
- ' That was so cool! '
- ' Uh...what was? '
- ' Earlier...the way you handled the situation between Taehyung and Jungkook. That's really smart. '
Namjoon couldn't help but giggle and look away. He was never the kind to handle praise perfectly.
- ' I just...said...what I felt.'
- ' Yeah and that's really an amazing way to take care of problems. Now I know that you're not only cute and hot, but also a smart CEO! '
Namjoon felt his cheeks burning as Seokjin said the words.
- ' I....I...'
- ' Aww come on...you don't need to be so embarrassed! I complimented you. That's a good thing right? Why on earth are you getting embarrassed!? '
Namjoon couldn't manage a reply. He just smiled awkwardly and Seokjin shook his head
- ' I have no idea what happens to you when I'm around. '
- ' Me too ... '
Namjoon whispered, and thankfully that didn't reach Seokjin's ears. Instead, the fashion designer steered the conversation
- ' Soo... everyone seems like bonding pretty well compared to first meet, right? '
- ' Indeed. Specially Jungkook. He's.. uh...not so people person. Rather, he loves to keep it to himself. I'm quite amazed today. '
Namjoon said while eying the younger, who was smiling at Hoseok's words.
- ' I can say the same for Tae. He's definitely a nice boy...but for me and Jimin only. To be honest, I was a bit worried how he'll react to see so many people together...but looks like he's handling it pretty smoothly. '
- ' Good for them. Once in a while, we all need to let our walls down and break our shells for the right people. '
Seokjin hummed and shifted his gaze towards Namjoon
- ' Have I mentioned I find your words really fascinating sometimes? '
- ' You did just now. '
Both of them laughed out at their conversation
- ' Well...seems like we all are going to bond really well.'
Seokjin said while looking at the beaming and smiling group infront and Namjoon smiled
- ' I hope so. That'll be really good indeed. '

The first meet-up went pretty well ✨

What next?
Wanna know? Keep reading! 👀

Thanks for reading 💜✨

Leave a vote to congratulate them for their smooth meeting 💕