FOR MY DEAR (55)

- ' Hyuungg...... I'm sleeepy.... '
Jimin said in a tired and slurred voice, scooting near to Yoongi and laying down his head on the elder's shoulder. His eyes were close as his soft cheeks were pressed on Yoongi's arm, making his face a little too squishy. Yoongi sighed at the sight and put his arms around the younger, pulling him closer.

After coming back from the office, Yoongi watched movie with Jimin as promised .... and now it's two in the morning, or you can say midnight when Jimin fell asleep on the couch while hugging Yoongi like his own teddy bear . Yup, Yoongi knew he should confess....but something stopped him. He just has no idea about this all and no words seemed to come out when he stared at the boy. Deep down he knew he loves him.... Jimin is the first person he wants to see in the morning and the last person when he drifts off in peaceful sleep. Yet, he just doesn't know how to put that in words properly. Times like this he just wants to be Namjoon. That man really knows his words. But then again, he remembered how much of a blushing mess he he becomes around Seokjin, and sighed with a smile.

Maybe the greatest of  poets also fail when it comes to their own love....

Love has that notoriously enchanting grip over lover hearts.

Yoongi stared at the ceiling for a bit before looking down and admiring Jimin's face for the umpteenth time. God....what this one single innocent boy has done to his heart! Did he ever imagined staring at someone while the person is asleep in the middle of the night and smiling like a total fool?! No....that was never ever him. He was never the person to come home early just to make dinner together with a certain boy.... He was never the kind to dizzy while looking at someone's smiling face...he was never the one who used to daydream about all impossible scenarios with a particular person in his mind....

He was never that.

But....

Who thought a night could change him in every possible ways !?

He knows he should sleep now, but that thing was long gone from his eyes since Jimin hugged him and slept, making his shoulder a pillow. But as he was drifting in deep sleep, his head slowly lowered and rested on Yoongi's chest instead. Thankfully Jimin was asleep ... otherwise he could hear how badly Yoongi's heart was beating frantically.

This is when Yoongi thought of writing something. Yup...writing, because he was pretty much sure in any situation, he'll never be able to tell Jimin how he feels. But he can write that down right? That sounded like a pretty good idea to him and after slowly laying down Jimin on the couch and covering him with warm blanket, he tiptoed to his room and sat down on his bed - determined to write everything down that he feels for Jimin...

When the first ray of the dawn caressed his  face, Jimin slowly opened his eyes ....and the first thing he realised was Yoongi's absence. He remembered....last night, when he was slowly drifting in slumber, Yoongi was there right besides him, holding him closer to his chest. Where did he go then?

A slight panic ran through his mind as he got up and ran towards the kitchen. It's Yoongi's everyday job now - making breakfast for them. But when he didn't see him in the kitchen too, the sparkle from his eyes started to disappear. Usually Yoongi gets up very early, so kitchen was the first place where he could have been... but no. Jimin hurriedly went to living room again and picked up his phone from the coffee table to call the man, and that's when it striked him. The screen was showing him the time....it was 4  only. Turning his head towards the glass window , he was assured by the rising sun. Even though he's an early riser, Yoongi would never be up in this hour.

Still, the panick didn't left him and he went to Yoongi's room  ....and after peeking behind the door, his mental trouble left him, an instant happiness replacing it successfully.