TROUBLED SEA (38)

- ' Welcome to my studio hyung and noona. This is where we'll be working together from now on.'
Jungkook said as he entered the room with his two guests, and Ana flashed a smile
- ' Feels like we'll be doing some real good stuff! But....JK.... I don’t paint much. It's like a hobby.. but - '
- ' I don’t even know how to hold a brush Miss Kang! '
Taehyung interrupted, and both the artist and the lady smiled widely
- ' That's totally fine hyung. You two will help me with thoughts...the rest is upon me. '
Jungkook assured him and Ana nodded
- ' Then everything is okay. But now...how can we help you? What's your exact plan?  '
Jungkook went back to his serious mode
- ' I want you guys to think....that's the only thing you'll do. Think of anything and everything you can no matter how absurd that sounds. You'll just tell me your current thoughts..like... what you want to see on the canvas infront you and how you want to see it. For every day, I'll write down your thoughts...and then I'll do the rest after this. '
- ' How many pictures will be there in total? '
- ' Haven’t decided yet....but...in total... 10-11 perhaps. '
- ' And..what's the base of this series? Like.. Nature...patterns....or- '
- ' Human mind. The mind of the viewers. How our mind works and how art reflects that. '
Ana's eyes glistened to that
- ' That's really a very interesting thought. Truly, human mind is a place like none! I like that. '
- ' Me too Kookie ! It's really so good of you to do this. All of your fans and followers will love you more for this series. '
Jungkook smiled a bit too bright upon hearing that special name from Taehyung. Yesterday night, when they were hanging out in the backyard at night, Taehyung gave him this new nickname, and Jungkook cannot be any more happy.
- ' Then...shall we start? '
- ' Yeah...today is Sunday and I don’t have University. I'm available for the entire day. '
As Ana informed, Taehyung shrugged
- ' I don’t have shooting either.'
- ' Perfect then. Let's decide the first painting for both you today...okay? '

As both of the elders nodded, Jungkook sat down on a chair with his notebook in hand
- ' So...who'll go first? '
- ' Taehyung should do it! He's younger than me...like my brother...so...go ahead. '
Ana flashed a warm smile at the actor who gave a nod with a equally warm smile
- ' But...what should I have to do? '
- ' Close your eyes first hyung...calm your mind down slowly. And then think...whatever comes in mind. Think of a picture...of anything that you want to see on the canvas. '
Jungkook said with a calm, soothing voice and Taehyung followed his instructions. After quite some while, Jungkook asked in a whispering voice
- ' Now tell me....what do you see? '
- ' Blue....a stormy night...rushing wind....wild ocean...turbulence... crashing waves... thunderstorm.... '
Taehyung opened his eyes suddenly, as if he's afraid enough to think anymore, and got up from his seat
- ' Ex...excuse me...I'll be...right back. '
With that, the actor almost ran out of the room, making the artist worried sick at once. He also jumped up from his chair and ran after him, but Ana immediately stopped him.
- ' Noona let me go! He's in trouble - '
- ' Leave him Jungkook...don’t disturb him right now. He needs time...leave him alone for some time. '
- ' But- '
- ' Listen to me, please? I want him to be fine, too....but these things take time. With this project, his deep buried emotions are unleashing slowly....and that'll do anything. We need patience. Okay? '
Glancing at the door once again, Jungkook nodded slowly and sighed to himself
- ' But out of all the things, why he chose a stormy sea storm as the first painting?! '
Ana thought for a while before answering
- ' Stormy sea...and uncontrollable sea waves....right?  '
As the artist nodded, Ana said in a worried tone
- ' Thia indicates the inability to control the situation and confused state of mind... emotional disturbance. And since he chose this as his first painting, this is his majority of mind...emotionally disturbed and uncomfortable. '
- ' And.....? What can we do? '
Ana furrowed her brows together
- ' He's more troubled than I thought. We need to take good care of him Jungkook.... otherwise....'

As they've started the painting series, Taehyung is facing some problems from the first day. But will Jungkook be able to resolve it?

Keep reading to find out!

Thanks for reading this chapter and your precious vote! 💜✨