WELCOME HOME (33)

Taehyung took a breath upon getting down from the car. Again, he was back to the place he first came a couple of weeks ago. But that was a complete different situation, and this was totally different from that. Back then, this place was an absolute new thing for him....but now....when he was about to step inside the mansion as his temporary home for some days, some unfamiliar emotions were filling his mind.

- ' Hyung....? '
Taehyung's web of thoughts disappeared as Jungkook came besides him with a slight worried face. This boy was constantly awing Taehyung by his deeds. At first, he thought he's just another cold and moody artist...but as days went by, Taehyung slowly discovered that his favourite artist is anything but cold. Taehyung doesn’t show it but he feels real amusement when Jungkook worries over the slightest things about the actor. He still remembers how the painter almost begged him to come to his house. At first, he was a bit skeptical about it... but then again, it's about JK's new painting series! How can he say no?! But Taehyung was truly something else. He pretended to be unconvinced for two whole days before finally saying yes. Not because he likes attention... but yeah, he do praise a bit attention from certain people...and when it come's from the the person he has always admired, he loves it! The new heartthrob actor can act a bit...can't he!?

- ' Hyung? '
Again, Jungkook called him, a bit more worried this time and Taehyung finally smiled a bit, not in the mood to tease the artist anymore.
- ' Yeaah? '
- ' You okay? Any problem? You need something? '
Taehyung made a serious face and nodded, scaring the hell out of the younger
- ' What's that?! Tell me....I'll manage it right away. What's it? '
Taehyung answered with the same straight face
- ' I'm in need of food and would be highly obliged if you provide me so, Mr. JK. '
Jungkook looked totally baffled and Taehyung started laughing his heart out.
- ' I thought....'
- ' That I'm really in some serious trouble!? Got you! '
Again, another fit of laughter ranged through the big garden area of Jeon mansion and Jungkook shook his head
- ' Stop giving me heart attacks okay?! '
- ' Stop worrying soo much about little things Jungkook! Everything will go in it's own way.... your worry can't stop that. '
Jungkook smiled brightly and gestured towards the main entrance
- ' Shall we? '
- ' After you. '
- ' Are we acting right now? '
- ' Maybe? '
Both of the men started laughing walking and laughing together as the afternoon sun showered them with warm sunrays.

- ' I totally ship this two! Don't you? '
Somi asked Mr. Jo with a bright smile and the middle-aged man smiled as an answer. They were walking in the garden when the two male came, but chose to stay back and let them converse on their own.
- ' I must say....this is the first time since his childhood my young master is smiling so much. He's genuinely happy after ages...'
Somi sighed and nodded
- ' Yeah...this is probably the first time I'm.seeing him smiling this often. '
- ' I just want this to be an everyday occurrence. If that young boy means happiness for young master, then I'm more than ready to do anything and everything for our new guest. '
Somi smiled and nodded
- ' But I still don’t get why we can't call you ahjussi and you can't call us by our names! You're our family! '
Mr. Jo looked down and gave a faint smile
- ' Master and Mistress won't like it. After-all... I'm just a servant..
- ' Mr Jo! Stop saying nonsenses! And for your kind information, my Uncle and Aunt lives everywhere of the world but here. Who's gonna tell them huh? '
- ' Still....'
- ' Okay... I know how to make you agree to this. Just wait okay? My brother is the most determined guy and if he decides to do something, he'll! '
Mr. Jo shook his head
- ' Oh no no Young mistress...have some mercy on this old man! '
- ' I'll not unless you're ahjussi and I'm Somi to you. '
With that, Somi started to walk away, and Mr. Jo hurriedly followed behind
- ' Please young mistress...wait! No no...please...oh lord! Kids nowadays! Wait... okay fine...Young mis- no I mean...Somi...Somi. Okay? '
Somi turned around with her biggest smile
- ' That's like a good ahjussi! '

Looks like happiness has returned to Jeon mansion after ages, all thanks to the new heartthrob of the town!

Let's see what happens when he'll be living in this mansion for quiet some time!? 👀

And yup, the party is not postponed! It's coming in the next chapter so be ready to be hyped up....cause...a lot is going to happen there!

See you in the party, lovelies 💕✨

Thanks for reading and voting 💜✨