Chapter 3

[𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I was looking at the book that I'm reading and couldn't but just sighed at myself.

"Just an ordinary day with nothing special about it, well aside from it's quiet and calm here in the library, but I don't mind if there are some interesting event that will happened ones in a while~"

All of a sudden, the door suddenly opened and saw Amber leading the beautiful white-haired female that I never met before here in the library.

Talk about good luck.

I then heard Amber speaks to her.

"This is the library Y/N and that is Lisa."

Amber pointed her index finger towards me to which I smiled and the girl nodded in response.

"Well, I better get back to my work that I haven't finished yet, see you later Y/N! If you have time later maybe we can grab some foods at good hunter's again."

"Of course, see you later Amber." The girl calmly replied.

Such an angelic voice...

When Amber leaves the room, she then looks at me, meeting my eyes as I just smiled and speak to her.

"May I ask why Amber led you here little cutie?~"

Her calm demeanor suddenly changes as she was now blushing. Maybe it's because she didn't expect that, I couldn't help but to giggle at her reaction.

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

When she finally stop teasing me, I finally look at her in a calm manner once more.

"So you must be Miss Lisa, I am Y/N, Jean told Amber to led me here in the library to ask you if you can help me with something."

"Of course. It would be my pleasure to help a cutie like you, but may I ask what questions you want to tell me?" She then smiled waiting for my answer.

"I wanna know why I can't remember who I am nor who I was because I don't recall any of my memories."

She then thinks for a moment after I was done explaining her the situation.

"I see... why don't we sit on the table over there and discuss this matter. I'll just prepare some dandelion tea for the two of us, don't worry though, I won't take long."

I simply nodded and wait for her at the table that she offered.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

While Lisa is busy making some dandelion tea, I looked at the Cryo Vision Jean was saying and just repeat her word to myself.

"Vision..."

I then closed my eyes, feeling like I am now standing in a different place.

"Y/N! That was a cool move, especially the ice that's leaving some trail while you dash and surprised Sasayuri. He didn't see that coming!" The girl then laughed.

"Thanks Chiyo, I've been practising that move perfectly after I learned it."

Sasayuri then walk towards us while dusting off some ice particles on his outfit.