Chapter 33

[16+ 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅.]

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

She was just silent to the words I said.

"Um, little priestess?"

"Oh, why yes of course you can Y/N."

"Are you sure? Your face doesn't look convincing to me."

She then shook her head.

"No, no, go ahead I'll just wait for you here."

"...."

"Alright, if you say so..."

I then stand up and walk towards the sacred sakura.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

I was now standing right in front of it. I was hesitant at first because I dont know if it would work or not, but it's better to just go and try touching it right?

I then lift one of my hands and touched the sacred sakura. I feel nothing at first but all of a sudden my head starts to ache as a flash of memory then strike me.

[𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫]

"So the 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑠 or so called 𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑠 are now spreading all around Teyvat?"

"Yes, and we still don't know how did this happened all of a sudden. The worst part of it is that the dark forces are already here in Inazuma attacking and killing our people."

"I see...so any ideas?" I asked.

Makoto then speaks to us.

"We need to get rid of them at once."

"Ei, Chiyo and some Shogunates will go and attack the beasts that's been roaming all around Inazuma."

"Y/N and Kitsune will go investigate the cause of the darkness that's been happening around Narukami Island."

Ei then stands up and speak to her.

"Understood. We will be on our way to there now."

I then speak to Makoto.