Chapter 15

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

We arrived at Inazuma City. People here are just doing there usual routine like in Mondstadt and Liyue.

I see some nice sceneries along the way while we're walking around. Inazuma is truly a beautiful place to visit if 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 didn't lock the nation up.

Ayaka then stop on her tracks and face me.

"Here we are Y/N. This is the place where you can buy some traditional outfits of Inazuma."

"Wow your voice seems so different when you speak Ayaka."

She chuckle and replies to me.

"Of course Y/N, this 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 can help me a lot when I'm in public places especially when I'm speaking to some random people along the way."

"I see... It is indeed helpful."

We are then greeted by the woman from the shop.

"Ah! New comers! Welcome to our shop. Is there something you wish to buy?"

"Yes, my friend here wishes to buy some of your products."

"So what kind of outfit you would like to buy dear customer?"

I then think for a moment and reply to her.

"Do you have a kimono with a hoodie on it?"

"Let me see..."

She then go turn around and try looking for some kimono with a hoodie.

"Here it is!"

She then grab the kimono and showed it to us.

"Does this one fit your taste?"

The color of it is white, having some blue lining on every edge and some tidal wave design on the bottom.

"Yeah this is it. How much will it cost?"

"425,000 Mora."

"I see..."

For an outfit the price is a little bit high but I don't mind.

Afterall Zhongli gave me a bag of mora that inside of it was a hundred million mora, And if I remember it correctly he said this is his 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡 for me.

I don't even know how did it fit all the mora in that single bag. But since his the one that gave it to me I wont have further questions about it.

I then grab 425,000 mora and gave it to the shopkeeper as she gave me the kimono.

"Now that we're finish buying your outfit. Lets head to the shop vendor who are selling the kitsune masks."

I nodded as she led me the way.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

After where almost there at the shop Ayaka mentioned, the shop vendor then greeted us.

"Ah Miss Kamisato, here to buy a new mask I presume?"

"Well, my friend here needed to buy one of your special kitsune mask, So I led her here." She replied.

"I see... well then, please pick the color that you like."

"I look at the different colors and designs of the special kitsune mask and pick the blue one so it would match the dress that I buy."

                                   [𝐀/𝐍!!!]

(𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨.)

"How much does this one cost sir?"

"350 000 mora Miss."

I then grab the bag of mora and gave him 350 000.

"Thank you for your purchase Miss."

I nodded as Ayaka speaks to him.

"Well... we will be going now sir."

"Of course Miss Kamisato. I hope you visit here again."

"Will do."

We say goodbye at him as me and Ayaka go back to the Kamisato Estate where Thoma, Lumine and Paimon was waiting for us.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

"Ah! There you two are!" Thoma said.

"We didn't take long did we?" Ayaka asked him.

"No, not at all mi'lady and the two of them is waiting to meet you... well, not literally see you yet and all. So, anyway let's go at the back entrance."

As the two of them starts walking I didn't follow them and Ayaka seems to quite noticed it as she stops walking and speaks to me.

"Y/N, you're not coming inside?"

I shook my head.

"Like I said, I need to find the persons in my memories here in Inazuma. So I'm just gonna visit one of the places that my memories mentioned."

"Don't worry, I'll be back here once I'm done visiting that place and discuss our plan."

"Of course... good luck and see you later."

Ayaka then went inside the Kamisato estate.

I then turn around and speak to myself.

"Now, let's visit that place."