Chapter 31

[16+ 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅]

                                 [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I was bracing myself for the impact before I hit the ground but I didn't, instead, I felt something soft and warm that's embracing me as I then open my eyes and see her.

"Ei..."

She then look at me having different emotions written on her face.

She put me down on the ground gently and speaks to me firmly.

"Let's discuss this matter later Y/N..."

She then turn around and face Orobashi.

"For now, I must avenge the death of our dear friend Sasayuri."

She then storms off leaving electro elements on the area. I soon notice the whether began to change...

The sky was now filled with dark clouds, the thunder can be heard from above and the lightning is now released to the ground.

𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑...

A moment later, rain is now pouring down on us and she's now having a one on one battle with Orobashi.

I soon clenched my fist and speak to myself.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡...

As I looked at her fighting him, I noticed all of Orobashi's soldiers are all around me leaving me no place to run.

𝑁𝑜, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡...

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠...

𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔...

I then take off my helmet and throw it to the ground as they all positioned themselves and rushed towards me at once.

I closed my eyes and speak to them.

"You foolish mortals must know your place when challenging a God!"

I then open my eyes and speak to them in a cold tone.

"𝑁𝑜𝑤, 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑒!"

When they're almost close to me, I snapped my fingers making them all frozen in an instant and a second later, all of their bodies shattered into pieces of ice.

The Shogunates and Orobashi's soldiers from afar were trembling in fear on how they just witnessed me killing them without a second thought.

Some of Orobashi's soldier were now hesitant to face me nor kill me.

I then look for her and see that she's now giving Orobashi a hard time but all of a sudden, I see a man helping Orobashi and distract Ei.

I clenched my fist and say his name.

"Akuou, one the three generals of Watatsumi's invasion force on the Yashiori Island."

"I heard the details when Sasayuri was talking about him in the meeting..."

"Seems like he can't understand the word called 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒."

I then rushed where the three of them are having their battle and killing Orobashi's soldiers along the way.