(18+)Chapter 67

[𝑨/𝑵]: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!
-𝑩𝒕𝒘, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒉𝒆-

[𝐄𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

Y/N left a few hours ago and she still hadn't returned to Tenshukaku yet. Did something urgent had happened? Or did she encountered some troubles a long the way? Well either way, I hope she returned safely.

I just sighed and grabbed the light novel she brought me recently and began reading it.

As time goes on, more time had slipped by and she still didn't came home, making me a little impatient.

She could have told me earlier if she was gone for this long. So where...

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the entrance door opening loudly tonight. I then closed the book and quickly head towards the door.

[𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

(𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚)

You forcefully opened the door as you continued to walk to your room acting a little tipsy.

"Y/N? Are you alright?"

Your lover called out your name making you looked up to see her eyes filled with worried expression.

"E-Ei? Yeah, I'm, fine..."

You began walking towards her as you stumbled and almost fall, luckily she was there to catch you and wrapped you around in her arms although the faint scent of alcohol escaped your lips as her eyes widened in shock and realization.

"Y/N... are you drunk? How much alcohol did you even drank?"

"Um, about, five maybe?" You answered while she couldn't help but just sighed and helped you walk into your room.

When the both of you arrived, she gently placed you on your bed and sat beside you.

"Wait here, alright? I'll just go and get you some water."

Before she was able to stand up, you suddenly grab her wrist, pulling her and pinning her down on the bed.

"Y-Y/N?"

"Stay." You firmly said with an intense look in your eyes. She then averted her gaze and speaks to you calmly.

"Y/N, you're drunk, please let go and take a rest."

Her answers weren't the one you were looking for as you grab her chin making her look deeply into your eyes once again.

"We haven't done this in a long time, Ei. Don't you think it's time for us to make love once more? You still remember that feeling right? The feeling of pleasure and stimulation that's been going on with our body?"

"I... don't remember..." She said looking a little embarrassed as a devious smirk formed on your lips.

"Oh?~ So you don't remember?" You began grinding your knee to her entrance earning a whimper from her as she began covering her mouth with her hand.

"You don't remember the first time we did this and Makoto caught us making love on your bed because you forgot to lock the door?~"

Your words seemed to make her flustered realising her past mistake as you gently grab her hand that's on her mouth while smiling mischievously.

"Then let me remind you that feeling once more, Ei."

You then pressed your lips onto hers while continuing to grind your knee on her entrance, causing her to become more flustered and slipped out a small moan as you took this chance to slip your tongue in and rolled it with hers. The remaining taste of alcohol in your mouth made her feel intoxicated as well as her mind was starting to get hazy.

You both parted as you look into her eyes while a string of saliva was formed in your lips keeping the both of you connected. You grinned and started planting small kisses and lovebites all around her neck as she wrapped her arms around your waist pulling you more closer and moaned more. Her sudden movement caught you by surprise and went closer to her ear.

"Well, well, so you did remember. Perhaps you deserve a punishment for lying to me, Ei~"

You then sat up on her waist and removed your clothes, revealing your naked body to her as you removed her clothes as well. You kissed her again and cupped her breasts with your hand. You then went down between her legs before parting it and lightly licked her clit making her shudder.

"Y-Y/N... please don't tease me like this..."

"Hehe, don't get to excited, this is only the half of your punishment for lying to me, Ei. Now, you have to wait a little longer."

"H-Half..?"

You ignored her question and moved your tongue all around her clit while she intertwined her fingers onto your hair, wanting more. You sucked her clit all of a sudden, making her surprised and moan out loud as her grip around your hair tightened. You then inserted your tongue inside her, pushing her hot walls apart and started thrusting in and out to her entrance. Her legs are starting to shake, knowing that she's close but you decided to pull away, earning a whimper from her.

"Y-YN... W-why did you..."

"This is your real punishment, Ei~"

"Y/N... I- please..."

"Hmm?"

"I-I'm sorry. So please... l-let me... cum..."

Her words seemed to satisfy you enough and continued to thrust your tongue to her wet entrance and quickened your pace while she pulled your head closer.

"Ahhn... Y-Y/N... I'm..."

"Go ahead, cum for me, my love..."

She then came all over your mouth while you licked all of her divine juices as she was laid there panting on your bed. You went up and wrapped your arms around her, cuddling her close and wrapped a blanket on both of you before losing consciousness.

*𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒖 𝑯𝒖𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒔* 𝑳𝒐𝒍

𝑨𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒐-