Chapter 68

(16+) 𝑬𝒉𝒆-

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

Morning had arrived, making myself to wake up and sat up straight on my bed. I slowly rubbed my eyes and feel some slight headache that's been going on inside my head.

Ugh... what happened..?

At that moment, my thoughts were interrupted as I noticed someone that's been sleeping peacefully beside me.

When I shift my head, my sleepy eyes widened in shock to who the person is. It was my lover who's sleeping under the comfy blanket that's her head is the only thing I can see right now.

"Almighty Shogun?" I quietly ask.

"Wait– no, the Shogun would probably had killed me by now if this was her. But if this is Ei then what is she doing inside my room?"

I mumble my words but thinking more about this situation only made my headache to cause more pain. It was then that I saw her eyes began to open and stared at me.

"Ei? It's you... right?"

She slowly sit up straight and replies to me.

"Yes, it's me. Do you think I would let the Shogun take control and sleep with you after what happened last night?"

Last...night..?

My thoughts were interrupted once more when she grab the blanket that's been covering her whole body and that's when it hit me.

"Ei y-you're... you're naked?!"

I can feel my face suddenly heat up to what am I witnessing. Her upper body especially her neck is full of hickeys and her wrist had some bruises. At this moment, all the memories that had happened last night rushed through my head.

"Well, I don't have the time to dress the two of us last night–"

"Us?"

I looked down and saw that I am naked as well making me more flustered and grab the blanket to hide my whole body from embarrassment.

"S-so... did we actually..."

"Yes, we did. Although you were drunk last night, you should at least tell me you're going out for a drink alone and not making excuses about buying the ingredients."

"N-no I'm not! I was totally going to buy some of the ingredients but Lumine and Paimon drag me all the way to Miss Yoimiya's house for a drink. I didn't know it was alcohol that they were going to drink..."

I can heard her sighing and feel her hand patted my head.

"Well, it's alright and I should need to wear some clothes now and you should too, Y/N."

I just stayed silent while she got out in bed, putting her clothes back on and slowly shut the door closed.

I took a deep breath and push the blanket away. I then stand up and wear some new clothes.

"You're so gonna pay for this."

I immediately closed my eyes while entering the realm within.

When I opened my eyes, I quickly rushed towards her and grab her clothes while looking coldly at her.