Chapter 26

[𝐀/𝐍!!!]

(𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞-)

                                 [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I was then snapped back from reality when I heard a commotion surrounding me.

I heard everyone gasping and whispering. I look back at Thoma and saw Lumine and Paimon are already there.

I can see a pryo vision in her hand, I'm guessing that was Thoma's vision she was holding and since there are two unconscious Shogunates behind her, I already know what's happening in this current situation.

She rushed towards Thoma to cut the ropes but some electro stop her and there I heard her speaking while each of her steps creating an electro platform.

"Capable of using an elemental energy without a vision... You're an exception it appears..."

"Exception... The enemy of Eternity."

She then cast some sort of electro ring behind her unleashing some powerful electro energy all around her. While she's at it, I jump and dash towards the three of them.

"Lumine! Untie Thoma and get out of here!"

"But Y/N, what about you!?"

"Just do it! That's an order!"

I said to her firmly as she then nodded and untie Thoma as the three of them run and jump towards the cliff.

I then look back at her and saw that she's slowly summoning a sword between her chest surrounding herself with more electro.

After she summoned it, she lift her sword up and speaks to me.

"Helping your friends escaped..."

"Therefore, you will be inlaid upon this statue."

She then swing her sword on air as I can see some sort of electro glass shattering behind her and surrounding me with nothing but darkness.

A moment later, a huge platform appeared on me along with some huge torii gates all around me.

I look around and see the Raiden Shogun meditating. Behind her was a huge dark red orb that appears to be the one lightening up the upper part of this domain.

I then see her opening her eyes and speaks to me.

"Your friend, is which is furthest to Eternity."

"Exceptional."

She summon her polearm as I then summon mine and the two of us walk circling one another.

"Inferior."

She then teleported and strike me first. I blocked her attack and speak to her.

"Ah, Almighty Shogun, it is my pleasure to finally meet you."

I then swing my polearm at her making her back a little.

"So, your that masked girl Sara was talking about."

"Hmm? Really? She mentioned me in front you? She didn't talked about bad things on me now, did she?"

I then spin my polearm as she cast some electro energy surrounding her.

"Lightning falls on the land of eternity."

I then dodge all the lightning she cast all around me and speak to her.