Chapter 32

[𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭]

                                [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I was staring blankly at the lower part of the skull, unable to speak on what had I just witnessed on my own memories.

"...."

Suddenly, I heard someone is calling out to me.

I look beside me and noticed it's a small boy.

"Big sis, are you alright?"

I just forced a smile on him and reply to him.

"Yes, I'm alright little one."

He then put on a sad expression and speaks to me again.

"Are you sure? Because I was playing here in this area and I saw you staring at this huge head for a while now."

"I tried to call you out but you didn't respond and that made me scared..."

I then lean down to meet his level and patt his head.

"Don't worry little one, I'm fine and thank you for worrying about me, but I think I must go now."

"Alright, take care big sis!"

"You too."

I waved goodbye at him and teleported myself out of his view.

After that, I then look at the skull of Orobashi from afar and speak to myself.

"Sasayuri..."

"...."

"Thank you for saving me..."

I then continued to walk and go back to the Narukami Island.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

As I arrived on the island, I then head directly to the Grand Narukami Shrine without being seen nor captured by the Shogunates.

Some of the shrine maidens saw me and welcomed me to the shrine as I just nodded at each one of them.

Miko then saw me coming towards her with no written emotion on my face.

"My, Y/N I didn't expect you to come and see me so soon."

I look at her letting out a small smile on my face as she then speaks to me again.

"Hmm? Why so gloomy all of a sudden? Did something bad happened along the way?"

I continued myself moving forward and hugged her tightly as she then did the same.

"Thoma was captured by the Shogunates and try to take away his vision. So me and my other companions go to the Vision Hunt Decree Ceremony and there I saw Ei." I replied.

She then look at me.

"Oh, so you've already know her name and met her? What did she do when she sees you?"

"She didn't really saw my face since I was wearing a mask and we also had a battle."

Miko's eyes widen as she then speaks to me.

"A battle you say?"

I nodded.

"As I let Thoma and my companions escaped, she then led me to some sort of domain and there we had our battle."

"I see... so she led you in there? I must say I'm quite surprise, especially that she didn't even once try to let me inside of the 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝐸𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑦𝑚𝑖𝑎."