Chapter 70

[𝐀/𝐍:] 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒉𝒆-

[Y/N's PoV]

After me along with Venti left my own inner world, we bid farewell and go to our own different ways. He said he'll be meeting with the commissioner, Kamisato Ayato to discuss more about his role about being here in Inazuma in the first place while I continued exploring the festival and met some new people from different nations along the way.

"Once again, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Y/N. I do hope you'll have the time to visit that nation soon."

"Of course, Fontaine is the nation to where one of my closest friend resides. I always loved traveling from one nation into another centu- I mean... before the Sakoku Decree happened." I frantically said.

Phew, well that was a close one. I need to choose my words carefully next time since I almost revealed my own identity as a god to a normal human like this one.

I then cleared my throat, "Anyway, It's also a pleasure to meet you here and thank you for giving me some of the details you have about your homeland. I'll be going now and enjoy the festival."

The person nodded with a grin on his face and left. As for me, I just stand there while collecting all the information he just told me a minute ago.

"...."

Did Fontaine really changed that much along with the period of time? If it does, what about... her?

If I remembered it correctly, culture and arts are the one that the nation itself stands towards the others. Now, currently... They are now the highest when it also comes to technology, huh.

It's an interesting story that I heard from that gentleman but why do I feel like there's more to it than it meets the eye... Well enough of that, I better go and— huh? Isn't that Sara?

I directly focused my attention towards her. She doesn't seem to notice me as well as her eyes are fixed on somewhere, or should I rather say something.

I'm sure she probably wouldn't mind if I go and say hi to her right now. Hmm, yeah, I think I'll do that.

I began to walk slowly and approach her from behind.

"Miss Kojou, it's also good to see you here in Ritou. One of my closest friend from Mondstadt said that you were also here earlier and started inspecting him if he had an invitation."

She then snaps back into reality and shifted her gaze to me.

"Oh, Y/N-sama, it's you."

I nodded, "Yes, it's me. Did you come here for the festival?"

She then shook her head simultaneously and look at the Shogunates that are standing by on a corner of the streets.

"The Almighty Shogun gave us orders earlier to provide security at the Irodori festival. This is a rare chance to change people's perceptions of the Tenryou Comission, so we cannot afford to slip up. Even if it's tiring working, we must rise to the challenge." She spoke enthusiastically.

I then placed my hand on my chin while thinking something.

"Hmm, I guessed that's true and we actually didn't discuss this kind of idea a few days back before the festival even starts. On the other hand, I thought you were just visiting Ritou to buy those figurines that you were looking intensely a minute ago."