Chapter 8

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I get up from the bed and arrange it along with myself and walk out from the room.

While I was walking downstairs, I already saw Lisa, Amber and Jean having a conversation in the hallway. Jean soon noticed my presence and speaks to me.

"Y/N, good morning. Did you sleep well?"

I simply nodded.

"Yes the bed was comfortable enough to let me sleep."

Lisa also speaks to me while her hand on her cheek having a sad expression.

"It's kinda sad for me to see you leaving so soon Y/N..."

I smiled and reply to her.

"Dont worry, I'll make sure to visit here again."

With the word I said her face was now smiling again.

Amber then speaks to me.

"You better Y/N! And when you get back here, make sure to find me so that we can hang out at the good hunter's place again."

I nodded as I speak to them.

"I must go now, my friend Venti is waiting for me."

By the word 'Venti' that I said, Jean's eyes widen for a moment and returned to normal as she then speaks to me.

"Of course Y/N... take care, may Lord Barbatos guide you."

With that I smiled at her and saying goodbye to the three of them.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

"Ah Y/N! Took you long enough!"

"I'm so sorry Venti."

He just sighed.

"No, no, it's okay I was just teasing you, anyway now that were here and no one is on sight..."

He soon started to play the lyre and a second later, a huge wind was blowing at us as I see Dvalin landing his feet on the grass.

"Barbatos how may I be of service?"

"Hello Dvalin, can you do me a favor and lend us a hand to get through Mt. Aozang in Liyue along with our old friend Y/N here. He spoke.

Dvalin then looked at me for a moment and nodded.

"Of course Barbatos."

Venti first climb on his body as he then lend me a hand to help me climb up.

After that, his wings starts to flap and sooner or later we're already flying in the sky watching the view from above.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐭. 𝐀𝐨𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐠]

"So this is Liyue?" I asked him.

He then replies to me.

"Yeah but were not in Liyue's city yet, but will visit it sooner or later once we arrived at our first destination."

I nodded as I then see a mountain that is high with a nice scenery.

"This is it Y/N!"

"Mt. Aozang!" (𝐌𝐭. 𝐀𝐨𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐭. 𝐀𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐠.)

Dvalin then dive down from the sky and landed on the top of the mountain while we climbed down from his back.

We say goodbye to Dvalin and by that, he soon fly above the sky.