Chapter 56

[𝐀/𝐍]: 𝑺𝒐 𝒖𝒉... 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏- 𝑨𝒉! 𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 "𝑳𝒊𝒎𝒆" 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒔𝒐 16+ 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈. ;-;

                                 [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

After I changed my past appearance to the current one, me along with Miko left the Plane of Euthymia. I told Ei that I'll be going to tell Lumine and Paimon the good news because as promised, Ei abolished the Vision Hunt Decree.

"Y/N! You're back!" Paimon shouted.

"Y/N, you're okay. So what happened after you had another battle with the Raiden Shogun?" Lumine asked, full of curiousity in her eyes.

"Is the Vision Hunt Decree now abolished?" Paimon added.

Their reactions made me chuckle before replying to them.

"Okay, okay, calm down. First of all, I came to look for the two of you to tell you both that the Vision Hunt Decree had finally been abolished."

"Second, well... Miko pops out of nowhere from the omamori in the shrine that she gave me. She also helped me how to shake Ei's will."

Both Lumine and Paimon just looked at one another, confused from what I was saying.

"Ei? Who's Ei?" They asked in unison.

"Hmm? Why it's the real name of the electro archon of course. I'm guessing Miko kinda forgot to tell you her name." I replied.

"Oh, gotcha... Paimon was super worried when you just suddenly rushed towards the Shogun earlier you know."

"Which me reminds me of something that I must apologize for pushing you from the stairs, Lumine."

She shook her heard while smiling at me.

"There's no need to do that, Y/N. I know you're just protecting me by doing that. Although you should stop putting yourself in danger for the sake of others, Y/N."

I just smiled at her in response and suddenly remembered why I looked for them in the first place.

"Oh right, I came here to tell you both that Miko is looking for the two of you in the Grand Narukami Shrine."

"She did? In that case, come on Paimon, let's go there immediately."

Lumine said as Paimon nodded in response and bid farewell towards me.

As I watched their leaving figure disappear from my sight, I then speak to myself.

"Hmm, looks like I better go back to Tenshushaku, I'm guessing she's waiting for me."

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

I entered Tenshukaku and directly look for the Raiden Shogun.

"Almighty Shogun, can I have a word from the one within?"

She stayed silent for a moment before sighing as she brings me directly to the Plane of Euthymia.

As I arrived, I looked for Ei and found that she's not there, sitting while meditating in the center of the platform.